National Multi List Service / Advertising

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I RECEIVED NUMEROUS CALLS FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE THE LARGEST FOR SALE BY OWNER WEBSITE AND THAT THEY HAVE AN AGGRESSIVE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN FOR A SMALL LISTING FEE. LOW AND BEHOLD EVERY PLACE THEY SAY THAT THEY WILL PLACE YOUR AD IS EITHER A FREE SITE WHERE YOU CAN LIST IT YOURSELF OR A SITE RAN BY THE SAME COMPANY NATIONAL MULTI LIST SERVICE. THEIR ON LINE AUCTION IS A TOTAL JOKE. MY PRESCHOOLER COULD PUT TOGETHER A BETTER WEBSITE THAN THIS ONE. IT'S VERY OUTDATED AND OBSOLETE. C'MON FOLKS MOVE INTO THE 21ST CENTURY. ON TOP OF ALL THAT THEY WANT YOUR C.C. INFORMATION GIVEN TO THEM OVER THE PHONE. ARE THEY NUTS I DON'T KNOW WHO'S ON THE OTHER END. BEWARE!!! THIS COMPANY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND ARE NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN. DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THEIR GAME. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN ABOUT THIS COMPANY. FILE COMPLAINTS WITH CO STATE ATTORNEY AND THE BBB. WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE. THIS COMPANY PREYS ON THE VULNERABLE AND GIVES NOTHING IN RETURN.

More National Multi List Service Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      19th of Jul, 2014

I received a call from National Multi List to sell my RV and that is what I wanted to do, is sell it. I tried on my own and that didn't work well. They contacted me and promised to have buyers contact me most likely with in a few weeks. I talked to Scott and he told me it would be $399.00 for the list and pictures. I agreed and took alot of pictures inside and out. Sent them to him and they are on the internet. That all took place on 4-10-2014. Today is 6-19-2014 and not one person called to ask about it. I've been trying to contact Scott and he is always out of office and tells me to call back. When calling back no one answers. I've tried to contact other sellers on the site to see if they had anyone call them and the phone number supplied goes to a answering system. No calls back. SCAM< SCAM< SCAM.

• We
      22nd of Dec, 2014

I should have known when their salesman kept calling me everyday, sometime twice begging me to list my RV with them. They even took $100 off the price and promised me all my money back if it did not sell in a certain amount of time. The only phone calls I have received from my listing is other companies wanting to sell my RV...

Then they double charged my credit card... and will not re-credit it. They Charge me originally, the 2 weeks later charged me again and then credited me back, BUT only to recharge me on my next statement (equals 3 charges and 1 credit). Now they are acting like they are all confused on what is going on. Now Scott will not return my calls.

I have been reading nothing but bad reviews on this company and that their BBB accreditation has been revoked! (Failure to respond to complaints - http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/mobile-homes-distributors-and-manufacturers/national-multilist-in-denver-co-12033138).
    From BBB: On 03/27/2014 this company's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to failure to respond to one or more customer complaints filed with the BBB and unresolved complaint(s).

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    I am going to seek a remedy (dispute) through my bank credit card.