National Motor Sales / Sham of a Company

This is the biggest sham of a company I have ever encountered. Vegas style used car salesmen that rip off customers with solicitation of a money back guarantee that they have no intention of honoring. I didn't even receive ONE call from the posting of my vehicle and dropped the price over 10k off KBB to see if i could get a bite or if the company was simply not trying to sell my vehicle as promised. I followed up asking for additional service to which i received a virtual hand job and a wave goodbye from Basil in customer service; thanks for the good times and empty promises YOU HACK. I have been told by 3 different people my refund has been processed as all documentation was notarized and ON TIME. This spans back 3 months and of course, no refund. I have never been more disappointed in the business ethics of a small business in my life. SCRAP the company and let the kids go back to dealing drugs in the mean streets of Vegas, they are a bunch of CARNIE'S. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY AND PASS THIS MESSAGE ALONG.

Comments

• Hi
      16th of Mar, 2010

S-C-A-M

"Quinn" left a voicemail on my cell phone this afternoon from the National Motor Sales group and said he received my voicemail, I never contacted these people. They got my listing off of Craigslist and phoned me...

And that comment that one of the reps for National Motor Sales left on another complaint in regards to unhappy people posting is total crap! They said that the reason most people don't get a refund is because they are unable to contact the person they scammed, if they contacted you back and got in touch with you, obviously there had to have been communication for them to agree and go into a deal with your sketchy scam, so that's a sack of crap that you can't reach the people you're scamming... it's a lie, and you have every means of contacting those people...

Stay away please! For the sake of your wallet!

• Jj
      22nd of Jul, 2010

I listed my boat with National Motor Sales, and within a week of getting it listed with them, I was getting calls on my boat. I also received a call from Quinn on my voicemail a few days after listing on Craigslist. I called back, and spoke with a lady named Janet who explained the program and how it works. They never guaranteed money back for any reason, and only guaranteed they would advertise the boat until it was sold. I was unsure about the company, but I decided to pay the $129 and get it listed. My boat sold through the company after about 2 weeks total, the buyer was financed and the lending company paid me for my boat, the full price I was asking for it. They picked it up a few days ago and delivered it to the buyer, who I spoke with and has received it. I am very happy with the service I received from Janet, the service in general, and the customer service agent, Sam I believe, that helped me when I had a few concerns.