National Motor Mint Museum / Scam and theft

United States Review updated:

In May of 2008 I ordered for my husband birthday a truck he had seen on tv For 17.98. that was fine and He was pleased with it. But then in August by Credit card was charged 34.98 by them I called to find out why they was
charging my account this and they said they had phoned my home in july and offered a free car and another to view for being a good customer.

I told them I had not spoke to anyone and did not authorize any charges to my card.And if it was free why did they charge me in the first place.Well I never received a thing from them and 3 months later now they finally refunded 29.98. They wont tell me why I was not refunded the full amount or what they are going to do about it. They just say well we noted your account that you didn't get the full amount back.

Beware if you order from this company they do not get rid of your credit card info if you make any purchase with them. This company is a rip off. They Lie and take your money.
Va

Comments

Ha
  13th of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
new england mint (national motor mint museun) uses stolden credit card #'s from custoners that call in orders