National Magazine Exchange / no response to my email messages and refusal to let me cancel.
I don't mean to complain but I asked the customer service department to please let me cancel my subscriptions but they said it has been too long since April of last year, I think. They didn't tell me I could cancel within a week of first subscribing until much later. I also sent 3 messages about payments and have gotten no answer. The customer service reps are nice and friendly enough but they should not have committed me to anything without asking me first! Even though I reluctantly have been making monthly payments, I am unhappy with them and don't know how to get out of this situation. I simply don't know what to do. I also wish I could get a refund but they said they can't issue refunds. This is so unfair! If anyone knows any solution to this problem, please let me know. I have a customer number, [protected], and order number, 1612267.
Updated by nev0856, Jul 13, 2017
I wanted to add something else to my previous complaint, and that is that I don't want them to contact me by phone. Even if I don't get a refund, I still would like to cancel, if they would just do that. That is all I ask and I should not have to pay the remaining balance! It is just regarding magazines, no newspapers.
More National Magazine Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- National Magazine Exchange - scam for sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - big scam! 
- National Magazine Exchange - strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - prize in strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - scam 
- National Magazine Exchange - national magazine exchange
- National Magazine Exchange - sweepstakes
- National Magazine Exchange, Agora Marketing Solutions - after one month unable to cancel
- National Magazine Exchange - promised a watch and the ability to change the magazines that I receive 
- National Magazine Exchange - service canceling my membership