National LottoCo-Operation Sweepstakes Lottery / Letter sent without entering lottery

PO Box 3677Baton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 12898881624
I wish to complain since I did the research and discovered it was a scam. I did not cash the check and will not, If you want the letter and the check, please let me know at [protected]. I just don't want this to happen to anyone else, esp. an older person.

Comments

De
  1st of Nov, 2008
I also recievd a letter and a check for 4, 921.54 saying that if I would send 2, 999.00 by western union or moneygram to a tax agent who's name is Joy Wilson and phone # 1-647-219-7190.after they recieve the tax money then they would release 150, 000.00 I won in a sweepstake I didn't even enter.Co name Atlantic Resources Inc, Baton Rouge LA.
Ch
  7th of Nov, 2008
I just got the letter also!!! I looked at the check and it does appear to be a real check. I tried calling up the number and the mailbox was full! I thought for a moment I had actually won something but looking at the amount, it's just tooooooo good to be true! This is a screwed up individual to do something as crummy as this to innocent people. Who the heck do they think they are????? This company should be slapped with a lawsuit!@
De
  10th of Feb, 2009
I just got one of these letters today Feb 10, 2009. So it looks like they are still at.it. It looked to good so I had gone on line and found this info. My contact person is to be Joyce Milvan # 1-647-686-2430. I tried the number for s---s and giggles the first time it was busy, 2nd time a kid picked up, 3rd time no answer. The check does look real from Royal Zenith, inc. 29 West Houston st.N.Y N.Y. 10014 LaSalle Bank N.A. for $4979.58
Sa
  10th of Mar, 2009
I too received a check dated March 3, 2009. Just as the complaints posted here I agree, the check looks real. Before I attempt to call the number I decided to research online. I didn't want to risk being stuck with a huge phone bill and have them get me that way. You can never be too cautious. The check is from Premier Insurance Inc which I discovered is a legitimate, so again, you can never be too cautious they are using names of real businesses!!