National Lottery Inc. / Online money laundring

Complaints Department
United Kingdom.

Subject: Authentication of Demand of Tax

Sir,
I have received the following mails mentioning that I have won lottery of GBP 753, 473.00. I have paid the CityBank of London initial deposit GBP 600.00 and transfer charges GBP 1, 883.00. But the amount of winning is still not accessible. Please check and authenticate it. The emails received from CityBank of London, National Lottery Inc. UK, and Revenue and Customs Deptt. UK are given below.

Please reply as early as possible.

Taufiq Mahmood Sadiq

1) AN ILLEGAL ATTEMPT TO TRANSFER WINNINGS‏
From: Gordon Hayles (gordonhayles@h-m-r-c-gov-uk.com)
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:40:02 PM
To: taufiqsadiq@hotmail.com

HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS
ATTENTION: TAUFIQ MAHMOOD SADIQ
FROM THE DESK OF
THE SECRETARY
REVENUE AND CUSTOMS DEPT.
UNITED KINGDOM.
DATE: 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2008

GOOD DAY TO YOU MR. SADIQ. WE HAVE ORDERED A STOP IN THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNINGS FROM THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DUE TO FAILURE OF TAX PAYMENTS ON SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.
THE SAID ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN INACTIVE UNTIL YOU MAKE THE NECESSARY TAX PAYMENT FOR YOUR WINNINGS. WE WOULD HAVE CONTACTED YOU EARLIER ON BUT NEITHER YOUR PHONE NUMBER NOR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS WITH US SO WE DECIDED TO PASS THE MESSAGE THROUGH MR. GLEN MICHAEL THE CLAIMS AGENT OF THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY TO YOU.
YOUR ACCOUNT MIGHT BE FROZEN BY NEXT WEEK IF WE DON'T HEAR FROM YOU SOON REGARDING HOW YOU WILL START MAKING THIS TAX PAYMENT AS WE HAVE JUST INFORMED CITY BANK OF LONDON ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES. THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE THE LAW FOR ATTEMPTING TO TRANSFER YOUR WINNINGS TO YOU WITHOUT YOUR PAYMENT OF TAX. THIS IS A NEW BILL PASSED INTO LAW BY OUR GOVERNMENT THAT TAXES WOULD NOW BE PAID FOR ANY LOTTERY WINNINGS THUS AS SOON AS YOU PAY YOUR TAX, WE WILL ISSUE YOU A TAX RECEIPT AND YOUR TAX CODE SHALL BE RELEASED TO THE BANK. YOUR TAX OUGHT TO BE 5% OF YOUR WINNINGS BUT BEING A NON UK RESIDENT, THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HAS AGREED TO PAY 2.5% ON YOUR BEHALF THEREBY REDUCING YOUR TAX LIABILITY TO 2.5% OF YOUR WINNINGS WHICH AMOUNTS TO 18, 836 POUND STERLING.

YOU JUST HAVE TO PAY YOUR TAX MR. SADIQ BEFORE YOU CAN CONTINUE ANY TRANSFER BECAUSE ANY ATTEMPT TO DO THAT, WE WON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE THAN TO INSTRUCT THE NECESSARY AUTHORITY IN THE GOVERNMENT TO FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH CITY BANK OF LONDON AND FILE A LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU AND THE BANK. WE WOULD NOT MIND TO INFORM YOUR GOVERNMENT AS WELL THUS THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

NOTE THAT AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO US, YOU SHALL BE INFORMED ON HOW TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT AS THE LOTTERY BOARD HAS PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF THAT YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT LITTLE BY LITTLE.

DO PAY YOUR TAX OR YOUR TAX CODE WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOU AS WE DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO DEDUCT TAX FROM YOUR WINNINGS BECAUSE IT IS A CRIME HERE IN THE UK TO TAMPER WITH WINNERS FUNDS THUS I ADVISE YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
GORDON HAYLES

2) COMMISSION ON TRANSFER CHARGES‏
From: CITY BANK (foreigntransfersdept@ctb-london.com)
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:38:42 PM
To: taufiq sadiq (taufiqsadiq@hotmail.com)

Our Ref: ACT/[protected]/CTB
Date: 28-08-2008

Attn: Taufiq Mahmood Sadiq,

Good day to you. In regards to your last email to us, I am so sorry for this late correspondence with you which was as result of a sudden board meeting I had to attend. However, your transfer was discussed at the meeting and I write to inform you that you are expected to pay a commission on transfer charges which would enable you obtain the C.O.T code. Normally when you are transferring money from one account to another, there is usually a commission that is meant to be paid. According to the FSA policy in the UK, winners of the UK National Lottery are charged a flat rate of 1% of their winnings as C.O.T.
This cannot be deducted from from your winnings as it is actually meant to be paid by you so that our computer network can auto-generate the code as soon as the payment slip for the C.O.T charges is scanned into our network. Ordinarily, according to standard banking procedures, commission on transfer charges are usually deducted from amount been transferred but it was in our agreement with UK National Lottery that funds of winners are not tampered with until it is finally transferred into winners local bank account thus the need for you to make this payment.
I just want to let you know that the C.O.T charges which is 1% of your winnings that is (1% of 753, 437 Pounds Sterling) amounts to 7, 534 Pound Sterling but when we informed the Lottery Board today about your inability to finalize your transfer due to the commission on transfer, they opted to pay three quarter of that amount thereby reducing your commission on transfer charges to just 1, 883 Pound Sterling.
However, I have promised the Lottery Board that once you pay the commission on transfer charges, your transfer would be finalized. My branch manager has informed me that payments of all C.O.T charges should be made through western union money transfer to our account officer Fiona Giggs.
Below is how the transfer is to be made.

Name of Receiver: Fiona Giggs
Address of First : 29-30 High Holborn, Holborn, London, WC1V 6AZ, United Kingdom.
Amount to be sent: 1, 883 Pound Sterling

This update has been made known to the Lottery Board as well thus we apologize for any inconveniency this might cause you but it is not my making as I am only following laid down policies by the management thus you are advised to make this payment as soon as possible in order for us to conclude this transaction immediately.

Please note that your account with us is a temporary e-savings account solely set for the immediate transfer of your winnings thus you are advised to act swiftly. You are also advised to scan and send the transfer slips to us immediately via email as soon as the transfers are made. This is to enable our foreign transfer department keep proper records. The Lottery Board shall expanciate better on this to you as it is their instructions we are acting on. I shall give you a call later in the day to know the update of things. You have my office number thus you could give me a call as well to update us.
We await your swift response to this mail.
I remain yours truly,

Mark Phil (Foreign Transfer Manager)
TEL: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]
Customer led, ethnically guided

3) CONTACT PAYMENT BANK‏
From: Glen Michael (ukfiduciaryglen3@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 3:13:04 PM
To: taufiq sadiq (taufiqsadiq@hotmail.com)

Security scan upon download
Winning C...jpg (89.4 KB)
BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
CROYDON, LONDON,
UNITED-KINGDOM.
22-08-2008
Tel:+[protected]

ATTN: Taufiq Mahmood Sadiq,

We write to notify you that our legal department has obtained and notarized your claim processing form from the High Court of Justice and your Certificate of award from the UK Gaming Control Board. It has been forwarded to the payment bank City Bank of London for the transfer of your funds into your account. I would like to make it clear to you that the draft that was sent to our official participating bank is a bonded draft which was issued out in your name, thus has to be deposited into your own account with them for transfer purpose. However, you are expected to send them the minimum amount required to open an account for you which is 600 Pound Sterling, this will enable them make the transfer. The said amount is not a fee of any sort as it shall be included to your winnings when the transfer is been made.
Note that this amount has to be provided by you to the bank through any method deem fit. Attached to this mail is a copy of your winning certificate of award and certificate of deposit at the bank.
However you are advised to contact the payment bank for the release of your winning Prize. See below the contact information of the Foreign Transfer Manager. You are advised to act accordingly.

Mr. Mark Phil
Foreign Transfer Manager
Tel: +[protected]
Fax:+[protected]
Email: foreigntransfersdept@ctb-london.com

Finally we advice that you keep us updated as soon as the payment bank has transferred the funds into your local account in order for us the lottery board to list your name on the winning list. Congratulation once more.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Glen Michael

© Copyright [protected] The U.K. National Lottery Inc.

4) Your Email Address Has Won: Contact Your Claims Agent Via Email at ukclaimsglen8@hotmail.co.uk‏
From: Lee, Joyce (slejo@wharton.upenn.edu)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 2:46:30 PM
To:

British National Lottery, 28 Tan Field Road, Croydon, London.Ref: UK/940X2/68Dear Selected winner, This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Prize of£753, 437.00 in cash from the British National Lottery Online Draw held on the2nd of August, 2008 in United Kingdom.We have been sending this notice to you but this is the last as we are about distributingwinnings to winners.The draw was done electronically with several email addresses providedto this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and waspicked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437.00 in cashcredited to file KTU/[protected]/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 sharedamongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category B.You are advised to contact the verification department through our assigned claimsagent by providing your Reference Number UK/940X2/68.You are also advised to provide him with the underlisted information.1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Occupation:5.Phone No.6.Winning Email Address7.CountryThis will enable us process your payment processing form.ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT: Mr. Glen MichaelEMAIL: ukclaimsglen8@hotmail.co.ukTEL.: +[protected], +[protected]Quote Your Reference Number as UK/940X2/68 whenyou are filing your claims.Congratulations once more from all our members ofStaff.Yours Truly, Lee, Joyce(Online Coordinator)

Comments

Iv
Sir,
I have recieved every information from Mr.Freeman about paying taxes to provide transfer of my award.But I must say to you that I am a student and I am not able to pay all this taxes, especially in short time.What shall I do in this situation?
Iz
  16th of Sep, 2008
hallo mr.mark phil.i get an email that iwon in the lottory so please seand me email back so i balive that i won and or that is a joke .thanks
Iz
  16th of Sep, 2008
and i forget to said that i dont have the mony to paid to habib bank of london so what to do?
Te
  20th of Sep, 2008
###
Si
  23rd of Sep, 2008
HI

You said my email have won. So why do i hav eto pay 883 pound . do you know if i convect that amount to South African Rand, that's +- R 30 000.00 rand and i don't have that kind of amount. I'm only earnign R3 500.00 per month and i have family. So you tell me what must i suppose to do.

Why don't you deduct the money that i am suppose to pay if i have really won. If you need prove you can use this email as prove.

My banking detais again is
Bank...Absa bank
Account no...90669125625
Typ of acc... Cheque acc
Branch code...632205
Branch name... Secunda (South Africa)
Account holder... Sibusiso Magnus Maseko
Al
  12th of Oct, 2008
fake fake fake ..true is the work...work for many...because the many don't work for you!!
Mo
  6th of Nov, 2008
Sir,
I have received the following mails mentioning that I have won lottery of GBP 753, 473.00. I have paid the habib bank of London initial deposit GBP 500.00 and transfer...but didt pay any amout bcoz, i chek direct habib bank of london, there say this is fake
Sa
  12th of Nov, 2008
Attn: Dear Supachai Kongla,
Good day to you. In regards to your last mail to us, We are pleased to inform you that your cheque has been sent to us from the Lottery Board, However before we can commence the transfer, a temporary E-savings account has to be activated for you with us which your cheque of Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, Four Hundred and Thirty Seven Pounds Sterling (753, 437. 00) will be deposited into. You are required to send down the required amount to activate your account with.

As soon as you send this amount the account will activated, your ACCOUNT NUMBER and PIN NUMBER will be given to you. Before you will be able to login to this newly activated account, You would be prompted to enter (Account Access Code) an account number and password before connection can be made to your account. The account access code is as follows:
Account Access Code
Account Number: (*****) to be provided on activation of account
Pin Number: (*****) to be provided on activation of account

For now, your account has not been created until you send down the required initial account opening balance needed to activate or create it.

The funds with us is bonded and secured and will remain inaccessible, until your account has been activated with an initial deposit of 500.00 (Five Hundred Pound Sterling) which should be made by you. This deposit would be included/added to your present winnings(This is in accordance with the FSA policy as regards the opening of a new account).

Payment of the initial account opening balance should be made through Western Union Money Transfer to our receiving accounts officer. Our bank's policy require all payments within a certain limit be made through Western Union to our receiving account officer in charge of International Payment for immediate pick-up to facilitate the easy release of your funds to any account designate. The details below are needed for the western union money transfer.

Name of Receiver: Garry Brown
Address of Receiver: 29-30 High Holborn, Holborn, London, WC1V 6AZ, United Kingdom.
Amount to be sent: 500.00 Great Britain Pound

Once payment is made, you are required to send us a scanned copy of the transfer receipt given to you at the western union office immediately via email, as a standard procedures to ensure that everything is done in accordance with the British, FSA and European Union Financial Regulations be observed.

Please, it would be helpful here to state that we are working on a time limit and our instruction is to take urgent steps to transfer funds to you, you will therefore be assisting this process greatly if you comply with the above payment requirement without delays. On behalf of my company, let me welcome you as one of our highly valued clients and we look forward to a long pleasant business relationship with you.

NOTE: YOUR CHEQUE WITH US IS BONDED AND SECURED THUS THE AMOUNT NEEDED TO ACTIVATE OR CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM THE CHEQUE.

I remain yours truly,

Mark Phil (Foreign Transfer Manager)
TEL: +44 702 405 6783
+44 702 408 5962
FAX: +44871236 0963
I feel this is very very fake.
Mo
  23rd of Nov, 2008
pleast give me how to claim my money and pleast transfer to my local account CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA. PLEAST...
Kf
  6th of Aug, 2009
I went on this website to figure out if this "online winning" thing is not a fake. But I can't tell or understan what people's view points are twards the offer...So for now, I guess I'll remain neutral...?
Bb
  9th of Jul, 2010
PLEASE GO THROUGH THE FOLLOING EMAILS RECEIVED FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA AND DIPLOMAT, MARK PHILIP AND OFFER YOUR COMMENTS, WHETHRE THESE EMAILS ARE HAVING ANY TRUTH OR FAKE EMAILS TO DITCH THE PEOPLE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sat, 19 June, 2010 9:32:21 AMRESERVE BANK OF INDIA
From: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA View Contact

FORM_AX_RESERVE_BANK.jpg (66KB) View Image

CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
6, SANSAD MARG,
NEW DELHI - 110 001, INDIA
ATTENTION: SIR,

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA IS AN INDEPENDENT OFFSHORE FINANCIAL RECONCILIATORY AGENCY WORKING IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE UNITED NATIONS DEBT RECONCILIATORY GUIDELINES TO RESOLVE DISPUTED AND OUTSTANDING DEBTS OWED TO FOREIGN COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUAL. BASED ON THE ABOVE, I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF INFORMING YOU THAT YOUR FUNDS RELEASE PAPERS HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO THIS OFFICE FOR CLARIFICATION AND PAYMENT.

TO ENABLE THIS BANK ISSUE FINAL REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION TO THE PAYING CORRESPONDENCE BANK AND TO AVOID ERRORS DURING THE ACTUAL REMITTANCE OF YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR RESERVE BANK ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT, PLEASE, COMPLETE THE ATTACHED FORM AND RETURN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY EMAIL ATTACHMENT TO THIS OFFICE, PLEASE SEND ONE FORM OF I.D WHEN RETURNING THE ATTACHED FORM (PASSPORT, NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD OR DRIVERS LICENCE) PRINT OUT THE FORM AND FILL IT AND SCAN IT BACK TO US FOR YOUR PROCEEDING.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU BETTER. CONGRATULATIONS.
YOURS TRULY
SHRI. A.K.BERA,
ACCOUNTS MANAGER

1 Image | View Image | Download Selected

FORM_AX_RESERVE_BANK.jpg
(66KB)

Fri, 25 June, 2010 12:32:44 PMYour Login Details for making transfer of your awarded money!
From: RESERVE BANK INDIA View Contact
To: banabihari@rocketmail.com

Foreign Exchange Management/Exchange Control Department(Remittance of Assets)(Second Amendment) Regulations, 2009/2010 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.No. 6 Sansad, Janpath New Delhi– 110 001. Notification No. FEMA. 97 /2010-RB Date: June 25th, 2010. A very good-day to you Banabihari Patel, In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 47 of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (42 of 1999) and in partial modification of Notification No. FEMA. 97 /2010-RB Date: May 25th, 2010. Foreign Exchange Management (Guarantees)(Amendment) Regulations, 2009/2010. The Reserve Bank of India makes the following amendments in the Foreign Exchange Management (Remittance of Assets) Regulations. Authority to remit the amount £ 200, 000.00 GBP with immediate conversion into Indian rupees as well.(i) These Regulations may be called the 'Foreign Exchange Management (Remittance of Assets) (Second Amendment) in Regulation 4. '(ii) documentary evidence in support of acquisition, inheritance or legacy and guarantee by the remitting body and for sub-regulation (3) the following sub-regulation shall be substituted. Short title and commencement(a) These Regulations may be called the Foreign Exchange Management (Guarantees) (Amendment) Regulations, 2010.(b) They shall be deemed to have come into force from the dates specified in these regulations.“(d) A bank which is an authorised dealer may, subject to the directions issued by the Reserve Bank in this behalf, permit a person resident in India or on behalf such person to issue guarantee in favour of an overseas lender or security trustee to secure an external lottery offering availed under the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management (in Foreign Exchange such as hard currencies like GBP, USD, EUR.) Regulations, 2010 (Notification No. FEMA. 97 /2010-RB Date: May 25th, 2010.)." Note that your transfer code has to be kept secretly from any one for your own security. To access your funds online, You will need the following login profile to access your Award money online & start making trasfer to your local account in any of the banks in India: Website: www.rbi.inrindia.com / http://onlineb.inrindia.com/acclogin.phpAccount Number: EN839203IN Pin Code: EN996389IN Please note that the funds in your online account are not deductible because of the insurance protection policy on it, which prohibits any deduction from it to settle any charges.(Smt. Meena Hemachandra) For TheChief General Manager-in-Charge, Reserve Bank of India.New Delhi – 110 001.

Sat, 26 June, 2010 3:03:04 PMAknowledgement.
From: Dip.mark Philip View Contact

Dear Mr. Banabihari Patel,

I have read and understood the content of your e-mail, but please do not allow the past transaction to be a hindrance to you at this final point. I know that this transfer process has truly gone a long way.

Please note that I am here to ensure that your fund is been remitted to you as concluded with the bank over here before my coming, all you need to do right now is to kindly LOG-IN to the Reserve Bank of India's Online Account, and access your funds online.

Reserve Bank Officials explained everything to me, on how you have to do the transfer by your self online without any problem.

Without much delay, you are required to LOG-IN to their Online and as well make the transfer.

Kindly copy and paste the following online account login link on your browser.

Account Number: EN839203IN
Pin Code: EN996389IN

After you have login to the above online a/c ( http://onlineb.inrindia.com/acclogin.php ) as directed by the bank Officials, you will have to enter the Account number (EN839203IN), following with the Pin Code (EN996389IN), in there you will be able to see your funds online and also make the transfer immediately to you bank account.

Kindly get back to me at the earliest.

Diplomat Mark Philip.

Tue, 29 June, 2010 9:23:12 AMYour Money has not be converted to India Rupees* Procedure for Converting your money**
From: Reserve Bank India View Contact

Foreign Exchange Management/
Exchange Control Department
(Remittance of Assets)(Second Amendment)
Regulations, 2009/2010
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.
No. 6 Sansad, Janpath New Delhi– 110 001.

Notification No. FEMA. 97 /2010-RB Date: June 29th, 2010.

Attention: Banabihari Patel,

We acknowlaged the receipt of your mail, CC Code is needed to transfer your funds from your online account to your home account, which is known as {Currency Conversion Code} You're required to pay the charges to us before we can secure the code to avail you to complete the transfer of your funds.

Please note that the funds in your online account are not deductible because of the insurance protection policy on it, which prohibits any deduction from it to settle any charges. Hence, you are advised to send us the charges of £ 900.00 Pounds (Nine Hundred Pounds Only.) Equivelent to Rs.63, 400.00 India Rupees as to enable us secure the code and avail you to complete your transfer online without delay. Payment instructions shall be provided to you as soon as we hear from you.

(Smt. Meena Hemachandra)

Sat, 3 July, 2010 3:07:21 PMAcknowlagement**
From: RESERVE BANK INDIA View Contact

Foreign Exchange Management/
Exchange Control Department
(Remittance of Assets)(Second Amendment)
Regulations, 2009/2010
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.
No. 6 Sansad, Janpath New Delhi– 110 001.

Notification No. FEMA. 97 /2010-RB Date: July 3rd, 2010.

Attention: Banabihari Patel,

We acknowlaged the receipt of your mail, Account information shall be provided to you on monday morning.

(Smt. Meena Hemachandra)
For The
Chief General Manager-in-Charge,
Reserve Bank of India.
New Delhi – 110 001.
Note to User by Complaints-India Admin:

Dear Banabihari... Please do not allow yourself to be made a fool. Cyber Criminals are sending you all those mails to make you pay lakhs offering non existent amounts. All mails received by you are from fake accounts. RBI mails will end with @rbi.org.in

RBI has only one website www.rbi.org.in. You are being totally fooled into paying Nigerian Scamsters who engage agents in India to collect money. Check RBI website for warning reg this scam. If you have transferred any money so far, run to nearest police station. They will help to catch the criminals and return money.

Wed, 7 July, 2010 5:38:40 PM Re: PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.
From: Dip.mark Philip View Contact

Dear Mr. Banabihari Patel,

I have received your several e-mails of which I have not been chanced to reply back to you, you ought to know that ever since I came down to your country to ensure that I solve this long transfer process, I don't normally have the time for internet, all because that I don't normally have full access to my mail box.

With reference to my several telephone conversations with you, I advise you not to listen to any body that will in any way try to be a hindrance to this successful transfer process. Kindly note that people are so wicked and there are so many enemies of progress who doesn't want you to get your winning prize because God has blessed you with this prize funds.

Don't allow anything to be a hindrance to you in this final point, because they will also laugh at you. I have done everything possible to ensure that you receive your funds in your bank account hence you comply with the formality by paying the bank's required code charge.

Listen Banabihari Patel, there's no point biting around the bush, the final transfer process in your hand, once you make the payment, the bank will definitely issue out the required code to you for final crediting of your funds to your bank account.

I have settled the matter with them today, and they also have issued the Bank detail for the payment which I will duly send to you by tomorrow morning for the payment.

Please don't be deceived by people not to receive your funds as scheduled, this is the reason why I am here to assist in the process. Bear in mind that I can never mislead you, but will do my best to help you.

I shall send the payment detail to you by tomorrow morning for the payment.

Diplomat Mark Philip.