National Lenders Inc. / loan scammers

Phone: 604-3198745

We are pleased to inform you that your recent request for a loan has
> been Pre-Approved! At NATIONL LENDERS INC we ensure full satisfaction and
> comfort to our clients. From low interest rates to small monthly payments,
> we achieve high recognition from out neighboring competitors.
> You can visit us at our website www.nationallendersinc.com to learn more
> information about our services. Please contact us by Phone [protected]
> or Fax at [protected] Do not hesitate to also correspond with me through
> my email address pgrant@nationallendersinc.com .
> Pamela Grant
> NATIONAL LENDERS INC.
> Phone:1.866.920.5526 EX: 2525
> Fax :1.866.638.8480
These people will disapear once you pay them, or if they think you figured them out!!!They work on people with bad credit, They want 6 months fee's upfront. You have a hard time reaching them.

Comments

• Wa
      24th of Jul, 2008

I ALSO GOT SCAMMED FROM NATIONAL LENDERS GROUP IN CANADA. I SENT THEM MONEY AND HEARD NOTHING SINCE UNTIL YESTERDAY WHEN THEY ASK ME FOR MORE MONEY. I TIRED DAILING THEIR NUMBER TODA THE LINES CUTS IN BUSY. THE NAME THAT THEY USED WERE
    OLIVIA WALKER, GENNELLE SMITH,
    WILLIAM RICHARDS, KAREN OCKLOWSKY, ELIZABETH JEFFRIES I DID CONTACT THE ANTI-FRAUD UNIT OF THE RCMP IN CANADA. THEY ALSO GO BY THE NAME OF UNIVERSAL LOANS, COAST TO COAST.

24th of Jul, 2008

Hi, I am currently in the process of receiving a loan from national lenders to move into a new place and finally buy a car. I faxed them my id and now i have to fax them my documents.
    Pamela Grant is my advisor and I really can`t afford this payment as i am on odsp and the security funds they require is my entire cheque which means i wont be able to pay rent or do groceries and stuff. I;m really looking forward to this loan, It`s a big help to my life!

Ive spoke with Pamela today and I got all sorts of info like where there office is located, the courier`s name from toronto that will come to pick up the money grahm and I am a bit worried but I do believe it. If this is how they are they should al be in jail for a long time!
    If you have any questions please let me know and have you received your loan yet...

thank-you,

Andy

31st of Jul, 2008

WENDY SOMERS, PAMELA GRANT, JANELLE SMITH, JOANNE LEE, I SPOKE WITH A NUMBER OF LADIES AT NATIONAL lenders about borrowing money so i sent the security deposit required by western union like i was told but a few days past by but i heard nothing so i called back and joanne lea said i had to send more so i did, after i sent the rest of money nothing happened so i decided to call but i GOT HER EMAIL SO I LEFT A MESSAGE, CALLED AGAIN A MESSAGE .NOT LONG AFTER TRIED AGAIN THEN IT WAS BUSY, TRIED AND TRIED AGAIN STILL BUSY, I, M STARTING TO THINK I GOT SCREWEDBY THIS COMPANY .THIS IS TERRIBLE THAT PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS TO PEOPLE IT, S A CRIME THEY DESERVE TO BE CAUGHT AND PUNISHED TO THE LIMITS WITHOUT ANY REMOURSE .THANK YOU MARC

• Mi
    Ontario
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 1-866-920-5526

I applied for loan on 6/26/2008 and was approved. I was told to Western Union the amount of $1069.68 to them at the address above. Then the nexted morning I was supposed to have the amount of $8000.00 deposited into me checking account which I NEVER DID RECEIVE YET!!! Now I am afraid of what they have for information. Just would like the $1069.68 back. Misty Heinrich.

• Mi
      9th of Aug, 2008

I went through the same thing as you all did and got screwed also for alot of money misty heinrich

• Ba
      18th of Aug, 2008

I also applied for a $8000 loan on July 3. I have yet to receive my loan. I wired over $1700. I also continued to call this scrupleous organization until they block my number so I just used another phone. The ext. number that I used to contact Joann Lee no longer works.

Since I am in the military I will be getting an attorney to go after these crooks. I encourage all you who have been stolen from to do the same thing.

19th of Aug, 2008

I am moving forward against this company. I have been scammed like the rest of you...if any of you would like to 'jump on my wagon' please get in touch with me soonest. If you are considering a loan from this company, STAY FAR AWAY.