National Intelligence Group / SERVICES NEVER RENDERED OR COMPLTED

1 216 N. GLENDORA AVE #200, Glendora, CA, United States
Phone: 909-447-8458

NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE GROUP,

I Needed a (Private Investigator) for my legal needs regarding a family matter. I called and retained Private Investigator (ALLEN HORNER AND CAROLYN HORNER). I called and scheduled an interviewed and retained them for there services and paid the retainer fee of $2000.00 in cash. My complaint towards National Intelligence Group is the lack of communication with Allen Horner. I placed many calls in regards to my case trying to receive information on my case. I placed many calls to the office and never had a return call in any matter. I e-mailed, voice, text, and all other communication that is avalible to me was utilized with no responce in my matter. I filed a complaint through the courts in the city of (Whittier) and was even picked up by Judge Judy that was ruled ordered to pass over the information in regards to my case and also to be turned over to Innocence Project located in 225 Cedar Street San Diego, Ca 92101. I have a letter from Innocence Project dated Nov 22, 2011 in regards to the judge order to release the information to Innocence Project that even as of today's date still never received I even called (I .P) in march 23, 2012 yet still no information received by Allen Horner. I feel that this is bad business in any or all business this should never happen even in matters in this situation.