National Homeowners Relief Center / harassing phone calls

Phone: (708)283-0620

Well I just lodged a complaint about the auto warranty harassing phone call and wouldn't you know it, I just got called about home owner relief through Pres. Obama by a company called "National Homeowner Relief Center"[protected].
It was also an automated call that spewed a bunch of crap and then said if I wish to "opt out" to press # and wouldn't you know it, before I could press such said # they hung up just like the call about the "auto warranty call"!
Both calls came in through my cell phone! I am tired of this crap and it is really making me p.o.! But I am not sure as to what I can do about it? Any suggestions?

La

Comments

• Mo
      21st of Apr, 2009

I got a recorded call from this number on my cell phone also! According to the FTC's website, FCC regulations prohibit telemarketers from using automated dialers to call cell phone numbers." I just filed a complaint with the FTC.

22nd of Apr, 2009

708-283-0620 such a scam!!!

22nd of Apr, 2009

If you google the number the number is assocaited to person named Nkosazana Mahan (708) 283-0620 Chicago Heights, IL 60411, Aoutomated dialing system, this is a SCAM Service

• Mu
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I just got this call. I tried calling back but got a "Number not in service" announcement.

• Ia
      22nd of Apr, 2009

File complaints here: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm?sid=d1e37&id=d1e132

• Mi