National Home Protection / Failure to honor warrenty
I am already a current member of NHP and am not happy with the service you are providing.
I had a problem with my AC, I called and you sent out a service tech. He call back with his recommendations and NHP called me. I have sent in everything requested back on March 27.
I waited and called on April 2. George Stevenson first they said they did not receive my faxes and after I told them I have the confirmation, the rep. found them and said that the person that received them did not not them. He reviewed them and said I would have a response in 24 hours.
I also asked to speak to a supervisor and left a message and never heard back form him?
Now it is April 8, no response. I been on hold for 20 minutes, the rep. John Deldolca said Cooling Service did not call you back, when in fact, I spoke to the owner of Cooling Services and said NHP has called 3 times and he has give you all the info.
First I asked to speak to a manager, he he said no way! Unbelievable, then he connected me to Johnny and it was another voice mail?
I again refaxed the info to [protected] 3 separate times on April 9, 2008
I was told that Mike Moore was in charge and asked to speak with him. I was told he was in a meeting and both Tiffany and Erica would leave a " Red Flag Message"
When I called back in the afternoon Tiffany said he left but would call.
Now it is April 9, I have not heard from Mike Moore and when I called at 1:35PM central time, he was not in again. I have been on hold for now 20 minutes.
Finally, I got John Deldocla, again on the line and he says he does not have the faxes? Funning, they found that fax but know say that the system was leaking althought three contractors report no leaks.
When asked to speak to a manager Mike moore, Iwas told that it is really Rick Sanders. waited on hold to speak to him for 30 mintues before being disconnected.
Do not use this scam of a company.
More National Home Protection Complaints & Reviews
- National Home Protection - Intimidating behavior and non-service! 
- National Home Protection - Class Action Lawsuit Filed 
- National Home Protection - Awful everything 
- National Home Protection - Fraud, No Service, Scam Artists, Misrepresentation 
- National Home Protection - Terrible service - denied claims! 
- National Home Protection - Bad service/ unable to contact
- National Home Protection - Scam 
- National Home Protection - Hello Anyone Home 
- National Home Protection - unable to reach company
- National Home Protection - Fraud and scam