National Holidays UKour booking

We booked a holiday for 4 days to Bruges &Lille Christmas Markets Weekend. on the 24th of november2018.for 4 days. when we booked this we were told that it was Breakfast and Envenings. but we only got the one evening on arrival. Dont understand why we did not get this for the rest of our stay.We are very upset about this matter. As we were told that it was for Breakfast and evening meals for the 4 days.There were a few other people on our coach that were also very upset about this as there said that they would not have booked the 4 days away. If they knew about this.But i was told by a lady when i Booked our holiday that we would get breakfast and evening meals.Very disppointed about this.We would like to here from you about this matter very soon.our booking refrence number is R497327 5 Tour ref number is 7480A Booking of our holiday was on the 24th of August 2018. And the Issue date was on the 1st of November.This is all on the letter that i recived on my laptop and also on my phone.We are not sure if we will be booking any more holidays with you, because this holiday as mande us so very upset, and i have never stopped crying since i got back home.Thinking of talking to a solicitor about this matter.We do hope to here from you very soon. my e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com.Telephone is [protected].

Gl