National Funding Center Aka American Way Funding / Fraud - scam

1 1681 e. flamingo rd. suite 1Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 295-0532

[redacted] verified safe
The company named national funding center is also known as american way funding, vacation resorts usa, global equity usa, international resort exchange, and bio diesel. National funding center was just started on july 27, 2009 by ronald muise aka brian chambers. To do some investigation then you could google each mentioned name above and then you would find out that all of these companies are owned by the crooked jariv family. All of the mentioned companies are scams and for the two grant companies which are named national funding center and american way funding then they also would get you birthday and social security number and they could put accounts in your name. I am currently looking for two individuals by the name of vincent liberty and moshe moses that they already have put accounts in there name without there knowledge. The use alias names and addresses and the correct address for all of the companies above are 1681 e. Flamingo rd. Suite 1 and not 8689 w. Sahara ave suite 200 or 500 n. Rainbow blvd. Suite 300. Always do your research and find out the name of the person who started the company and how long they been in business. I told you that i would always keep you updated regarding these crooks and i have an inside source that would let me know when anyone open up a new business in the state of nevada so within a month's time i would always let you know this fly by night companies new name. Bottom line is that you would never receive a grant through the 2 above companies and all they really want is you checking information, social security number, and birthday to do illegal activity with it to make them richer and you poorer. Another way to find out about these above scam companies is to call each number they have with the above companies and you would find that the same person would answer the phone and say corporate offices because they don't know which company you're calling for. Go to these addresses and find the contact information and they are www. Vacationresortsusa.com, www. Internationalresortexchange.com, www. Americanwayfunding.com, and www. Nationalfundingcenter. Org.
National

Fr

More National Funding Center Aka American Way Funding Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pi
      27th of Aug, 2009

According to the BBB, Moshe Moises is named as one of the owners!

• Co
      14th of Sep, 2009

I would like to know how much they asked you for and how long ago you did this with them. Has there been any result to your complaint, or does the Consumer Complaint Board answer you? Can you give me anymore information

2nd of Feb, 2010

Pissed off in Northern California, I sure wish I read this in detail before I gave National funding Center $5000 for nothing but a miss managed Shell of a company, 'I'm not even sure they have full time employees. After a great presentation from the phone staff Mr Burgen and as soon as the faxed check was sent to them and months went by before I could get the profile appointments to them all communication slowed down to a stand still. I was so pissed at myself for allowing these people to convince me to trust them. How stupid I was to find out that Victor Cardone the so called one that runs the place was so argent and nasty to me over the for for asking him to provide a run down of what they did for the $5000 I sent to him. The reply I got was hey do you really think someone is going to give you 100k plus without an impact study of setting up a non profit org.What kind of investor are you!! this is just half the story. I wont bore you with the fine details but after going through 3 profilers with missed phone appointments I knew something was up. Victor told me we did all we had to do for the money you gave me. I said to him you won't hear the end of this, Ripping off the public is something you will have to not only sleep with but you will have to own up to sooner or later. I can't believe they are not regulated in any way. I own a travel agency and before we could conduct business we had to register with the attorney generals office and also join a restitution fund all agents in California has to pay into if anyone of us defrauded a client besides going to jail. I will talk to my AG here in California this kind of fraud need to stop and they need to get regulated and all conditions of the contract agreement need to be explained in detail along with a 3 day waiting period, meaning the cash should be in a holding account for 3 days before anything can go forward.

16th of Mar, 2010

National Funding Center, American Way Funding, Global Equity USA, Resort Exchange, Vacation Resorts USA

Please don't become a VICTIM of the above mentioned companies! It is a SCAM! I have been dealing with this company since January 2008 and I ashamed to say that I was reeled in like a fish. They convinced me to pay out money to them, which if I had believed what I read on the internet sooner I wouldn't have done it. DO NOT give any company any money to sell your timeshare, it's a lie, fraud and SCAM! Timeshare resales are at an all time low and there are more timeshare resales available than there is space! Don't fall prey to this thieves! They will take your money and hold it long enough that you can't claim it back through your credit card company. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!

If you are a victim of the JARIV family, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I will provide you with the information I have and you need. I am determined to FIGHT this. I won't rest until I see JUSTICE done against these crooks!

25th of May, 2010

this company needs to be investigated for fraud on several fronts,

4th of Jul, 2010

The latest on the National Funding Center, I just received an response from my attorney generals office about this company, they will respond to this company so now that I have a government agency on record. The next step will be to file a civil suit against the Corporation that cashed my check. I have an attorney in Las Vegas that works work corp law I will give them a call soon. I'm going for major damage. If anyone out there has been ripped off by this scam please contact me.

• Us
      14th of Jan, 2011

Recieved call from Jon Stevens around the middle of August looking for people interested in selling their time shaes in St. Thomas. He needed to find 120 units didn't matter where they were located. They had a client(corporation) received a deal with the Govt. for $1 Million to purchase these units while the corporation receives a huge tax break. Stupid me, I bought into this by sending them $2000. I was recorded by April Mendoza( for my protection)??? The whole transaction would take 45 to 60 days . About a month later I was told they ran into a snag considering this was a new venture for them. They then required another $2995 to help pay for the closing costs. This is when Dan Monaco came on the phone and told me about his background and he can be trusted and not to listen to all of the people out there yelling SCAM and BEWARE. The deal should be closed by beginning of Nov. and they will fly us to Las Vegas to sign the paperwork. I was told to contact Anthony Moore if I had any questions. Well for the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to reach anyone but Harvey Brooks who was the Director and not for nothing a very arrogant piece of crap. Last week after I asked him where he was located he told me the discussion we had was over, not to call back and to wait for the money in the mail. I have been calling for the past 2 days leaving messages with the answering service. Noone has ben calling me back! This is the Gods honest truth! If you happen to speak to any one of the people mentioned don't believe them and hang up so you don't do the same stupid thing I did.
    The $2995 I gave them was money left for my wife when her father passed away a few years ago.
    If anyone has dealt with Dan Monaco, Harvey Brooks, April Mendoza, Anthony Moore, and Jon Stevens or anyone from Corporate Resorts or any of the mentioned Timeshare BS companies you should lodge a complaint with the Las Vegas Attorney General office (702) 486-3132. They will pick our complaint if enough people contact them in regards to the same timeshare scam we've all been humiliated with. I have also contacted the Better Business Bureau and contacted my local U.S. Postal service for Mail Fraud if you received your contract info from them in the mail. This was as per the Las Vegas Police Dept. The Attorney General wants an explanation w/documentation sent to them :Office of Attorney General Bureau of Consumer Protection 555 E. Washington Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 81019 I have also contacted the federal Trade commission and filed a reports well!

23rd of Mar, 2011

Hello everyone!

Wow, I had no idea that so many have been scammed by this company. I apologize for my neglect. The fight's on! Please join the group that you have been invited to. We will discuss things from there!!

Thanks!!

• Pa
      22nd of Sep, 2014

I just received a letter from this company offering a grant. That is, if I pay a disbursement fee. Thank you all for the information you have put on this page. I now know what scammers this company really is. Thanks again for putting the word out!!!

• Sh
      16th of Oct, 2014

I just received a letter from this company offering a grant. My question is how and why Nevada and federal government have
    not shut this so called business down. They are robbing poor people and getting by with it. Wow, guess it runs in the family.
    So sad about how our system is ran. The scammers should be prosecuted.

• Sh
      28th of Jan, 2015

I just received a notice from the NHDR Funding Department. Something seemed fishy, so i checked the internet to see if it was a scam. So many scams out there now. Glad i checked before contacting them. Thank you for posting this.

• Bi
      28th of Feb, 2015

I just received a letter from National Funding Institute at 848 N Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas. Thank you all for your input about this scamming monster!! I almost fell for their line of BS. Whew, I wouldn't have lost as much as pissed off in Northern California guy. However in this economic mess we're in I need all my money to help me. Not going to scammers with no morals or conscience! Thanks again for posting this information.

5th of Jun, 2015

I just received a letter from N.F.I. Order Processing Dept. at 848 N. Rainbow Blvd, #5220, Las Vegas, NV 89107-1103. I appreciate all the posts here. This saved me time and money. Here's to more folks finding this website!

• Mi
      18th of Jul, 2015

Just received a letter from them saying I was disqualified for 250, 000. Letter came from 9820 Towne Centre Drive San Diego, Ca 92121.
    Account Manager. Daniel Richards. Phone number 18887339483

• Ca
      20th of Sep, 2017

Just received a letter from National Funding 5600 Stratum Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76137 - they say I was pre qualified for up to $ 300, 000.00 for a business.