National Floors Directservice and install

On 9/11/09 I had NFD install carpet in two rooms. The installer was rude, did a hack job, scratched my hardwood floors, told me to help the other installer empty second room and did not put most of my stuff back in its place. He also dinged my antique dresser and left a huge mess in the hall. Did I mention one of them used my bathroom and did not lift the seat! I sent NFD a letter with my complaints 3 weeks ago and still have not heard from them. Also, they advertise beating competitors estimates by 15% plus there was an extra 5% in September. There estimate was the same as the competitor, yet I never got the 15% or the 5%. Almost forgot, salesman said I was getting premium padding, it is not nearly as thick as my old carpet padding.

Comments

• Na
      Jan 19, 2011

OMG, THEY ARE SUCH A CHEATERS AND STILL IN BUSINESS...???????????

• Lb
      Mar 22, 2011

I have been trying everyday to reach someone to resolve my issue. On Saturday, I had my carpet installed. I was specifically told that they would arrive between 3-6 pm which was perfect, as I had an appointment earlier. They showed up 10 minutes after I left for my appointment and immediately began ripping out my old carpets. My mother asked them not to start as I was not home, but they said in broken English, that they had a cancellation and they figured they would just come. They installed the wrong color, damaged my wood wall. Like an idiot I paid cash. I am going to get an attorney and sue the [censor] out of the Rosenberg's. I am ashamed to share the same last name with these schmucks!!!

• Lb
      Mar 22, 2011

Hacks is right. They installed the wrong color, destroyed my wood wall, and will not return phone calls. When I'm done, they wish they didn't mess with this ROSENBERG!