National Floors Direct / horrible service
I have never dealt with a company so pathetic as National Floors Direct. I could go on and on about my experiences with them, but here is the skinny:
First, they would not beat their competitor's price as advertised by 15%. In fact they were over a $100 more.
Since they promised next day installation, we decided to just pay the extra $100+ and get the project done.
That was until the next day came and they didn't show after waiting around all morning.
We rescheduled and had to take time off from work. They said they would be there between 10 and 3. They didn't show up till 2:55pm. Installation was done by three people who didn't speak English. Our baseboard molding was scraped pretty badly and missing a chunk in one spot.
To make maters worse, they charged us the full price even though they promised us a discounted price due to not showing up next day as promised.
After several phone calls to their unhelpful customer service, they finally promised us a credit but of course they didn't deliver that either!!
Several phone calls were made where we were told that we would get the credit in 15 days, or they would do it today, etc. I heard it all. Here we are a week later and still no credit...
I finally just had to stop payment on my credit card.
PLEASE, PLEASE... save yourself some aggrevation and just go with the LOCAL guy!!!
More National Floors Direct Complaints & Reviews
- National Floors Direct - fraud and cheating 
- National Floors Direct - terrible service 
- National Floors Direct - scam artists! 
- National Floors Direct - terrible company
- National Floors Direct - watch out bait & switch!!! 
- National Floors Direct - deposit refund after cancellation
- National Floors Direct - hardwood floors
- National Floors Direct - carpet installation
- National Floors Direct - carpet and vinyl flooring
- National Floors Direct - flooring installation