National Floors Directcarpet installation

I ordered a carpet that was supposed to have been installed last Friday. When the installers came (two of which did not speak English), they did not have enough carpet to complete the job. Rather than have them start and not be able to finish, and after having lost a day's pay waiting for them, I cancelled the order and told them to leave. National Floors then called me four times and finally I told them if they could come on Monday (today), I would have them do the job. Well, they never showed, claiming they were stuck in traffic. I guess since they do not speak English they don't know about alternate routes! The thing that upset me most is that I took the afternoon out of work, again losing pay, for nothing! They did not even have the decency to call me and let me know there were not coming! And now, to top it off, they said they will not refund my deposit!!! PLEASE, if you don't want to get screwed, DON'T call National Floors Direct!

Comments

• M
      Oct 01, 2008
    National Floors Direct - carpet
    Massachusetts

This company is horrible. Do NOT do business with them. I have been calling them for months for service on a NEW carpet and they will not call be back.

• Ca
      Oct 02, 2008

you are so right why do you say this

Dec 05, 2008
    National Floors Direct - Service
    National Floors Direct
    Massachusetts

Awful, awful company. Stay away. I did business with them and when the product failed after 2 months they would not come out to fix. I made three appointments and they never showed up.

DO NOT HIRE THEM!

Feb 17, 2009
    National Floors Direct - salesperson laminated floor
    national floors direct
    Phone: [protected]-floor

salesperson johnson lied to us about the product laminated foor who works for national floors direct !

Feb 17, 2009

if anyone has had a problem with purchasing a laminated floor from a salesperson who works for national floors direct please send me a message ! ed johnson is the salesperson

Feb 21, 2009

Samuel Rosenburg President Arron Rosenberg

• Ze
      Oct 26, 2009
    National Floors Direct - Carpeting falls apart
    National Floors Direct
    Newton
    Massachusetts

I had a Berber carpet installed about a year ago. It is of the poorest quality imaginable. It has started to shed and is wearing and matted down. I just threw thousands of dollars away. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!

• Ex
      Nov 17, 2009

Absolutely back that up. No customer service, unpersonable sales guy, and they screwed up installation appointment. Guy was going to show up at 9pm to START after they require you to be home all day waiting for them. Do not use them ever!!!

Mar 06, 2015

I had carpet installed and the installation on my stairs was terrible. you could see the seams around the spindals. They even when they ripped up the old carpet i could feel lumps under the new one. there are threads hanging out everywhere. they sent me complaint forms and I mailed them to new york with pictures. they never responded. when I called they always put me on hold so long i just hung up. when i called pretending to buy someone would answer immediately. then put on hold again, 20-30 minutes, i hung up. finally after 1 1/2 hours I spoke to someone who said my warranty was up. I said ya you never return calls and keep me on hold till i hang up. when i said look at pictures the supervisor said she didnt have them. she said, oh you sent them to new york thats too bad. long short they just are screwing me. How do I take them to court? Lawsuits against them would probably crowd the court for years joe chermesino sr. hanson ma. [protected]