National Enterprises Systems / Threats
I received my first call from this "company" on 4/28/09 around 10:00 am and was unable to answer. They left a message and I returned the call within 8 minutes. The first gentleman was very rude to me and demanded immeadiate payment. I told him that I would be glad to settle the financial obligation that I had incurred with Bank of America but I needed to lineup the money and would not give them my bank information over the phone. This man continued to berate me and question why I would not work with him. I explained I was more than willing to work with him, but wanted to veryify information. I told him that I was going through CCCS and have made a few payments. They stated that Bank of America did not accept the schedule and they were collecting for Bank of America. I then contacted my banker on my other phone and explained what was going on. He was then able to three way call and my banker stepped in and demanded information which he got only after he faxed a request. My banker read me the fax with the information that was on it. My banker felt that they did have my information from Bank of America and we proceeded to set up payment arrangements. I use to be a bill collector and I have never seen in my life such intimidating and horror tactics that this company used. I contacted CCCS and they are contacting Bank of America, I am also filing a complaint with the BBB of Ohio and contacting the Attorney General there. I am a very strong person and they scared me to death. I can only imagine what others have gone through and how scary it was for them.
More National Enterprises Systems Complaints & Reviews
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and rip off! 
- National Enterprise Systems - It is a horrible company 
- National Enterprise Systems - Collection Tactics 
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and cheating 
- National Enterprise Systems - scare tactics
- National Enterprise Systems - customer service calls too early or too late
- National Enterprise Systems - Continuing to call despite informing them of the wrong number
- National Enterprise Systems - Wage garnishment
- National Enterprise Systems - Made unauthorized charged to my fiancée bank account
- National Enterprise Systems - Horrible People!