National Enterprise Systems / Collection Tactics
I have received exactly 1 call from National Enterprise Systems (NES). I have received no mail correspondence from them. They told me that I was "defrauding" their client. That is far from the case, and I'm not disputing the debt. What I have a problem with is the way they threaten and intimidate. When I talked to them, they told me that the debt had to be settled on the first contact (I've never heard of this). They insisted that I provide them with my bank account information, which I did after some hesitation, and after they assured me that no transaction would take place.
At first, they would not even extend me the courtesy of 24-hours to try to make some arrangements. After speaking to a "supervisor", the 24-hours was finally granted. After I was unable to come up with the funds immediately, they told me that they would file a lawsuit, against me and my wife (she has her own credit in her name, with her SSN). I'm not sure how they can do that.
They then said that "it should not take 50 calls to get to you" (keep in mind that they only called me 1 time). After that, they nastily hung up the phone on me, without any common courtesy.
The 2 NES employees that I dealt with were extremely rude, extremely discourteous, and extremely unprofessional. They don’t seem to care about anybody’s personal situation. I guess they probably work on commission.
The Better Business Bureau (bbb.org) in Ohio has given NES an “Unsatisfactory” rating.
I'm not sure how a legitimate creditor can sign on with them for their collection efforts.
I have dealt with other collection agencies, and they have been very understanding, helpful, and patient.
More National Enterprise Systems Complaints & Reviews
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and rip off! 
- National Enterprise Systems - It is a horrible company 
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and cheating 
- National Enterprise Systems - scare tactics
- National Enterprise Systems - Fraud 
- National Enterprise Systems - customer service calls too early or too late
- National Enterprise Systems - Continuing to call despite informing them of the wrong number
- National Enterprise Systems - Wage garnishment
- National Enterprise Systems - Made unauthorized charged to my fiancée bank account
- National Enterprise Systems - Horrible People!