National Consumer Marketing / 2007 & 2008 Colorized Quarters

1 889 Waverly AvenueHoltsville, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-574-1467

Purchased colorized quarters. Received 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 but not 2007 or 2008. I would like a refund of my money or help in obtaining information about this company. I have search on-line and am unable to find anything. The company took over for the American Historic Society. I believe that this is all a scam but hopefully someone will have some information.

Bo

Comments

• Wh
      12th of Apr, 2009

we purchased the program from the first set, , and we have recieved all of the sets till this yr, , we normaly get them at the end of feb to mar, , but not thihs yr, , been looking up the program and not getting any info, , other than lots of articles about customers also not getting them, , we were wondering about the program for the last couple yrs, , seemed to be getting sold out to many times, , and have to wonder that sooner or later ending up with a company that was a rip off, ,
    let us know if anyone finds out about a site for a class act. law suit??
    NHS-message@comcast.net

• Ki
      14th of Apr, 2009

I also purchased the complete set and have not received 2007 nor 2008 - I would like to get a refund or the coins. Has anyone heard anything regarding this company I understand they are now marketing Obama plates - any one have information?

• Ed
      21st of Apr, 2009
    National Consumer Marketing - Scammed
    National Consumer Marketing

I too did not receive my last shipment of colorized state quarters that were prepaid 10 years ago. I would like to know what happened, especially when I didn't even get a notification from the company.