National City / over charges and harrassing annoying hang up calls

1 MI, United States
Phone: 1-8669255972

Wow so many complaints and I believe every one of them. Many years (aprox 20 years) ago I opened my account while I was starting my career with the then Michigan Bell. As years passed it became neccessary for me to open a second account and add another person to my original account. Since his death in 2003 they closed my original account and claim I've only been a customer of theirs since 2002...When in actually I had an account with them since the early 1980's. Well to make a long story short...I get hit with overcharges, so many that I was force to change my direct deposits form 2 different sources to another bank.
And of course they have not once removed the overcharges even when I personally went in with proof that it was their error. The kicker of it all is that they continue to call for example today [protected]. they have called my home number 14x between the hours of 9:46 am -6:40pm est without leaving a message on the answering machine!! what is the purpose of having a answering machine if they do not speak to it??? Thanks to att I do have caller id it says toll free number [protected]. After the 10th call from them this evening i called the number yep it was national city...I spoke to candace and andrew and paul and candace again with just a simple message..."LEAVE A MESSAGE"!!! Talk about poor phone etiquette and customer service!!! On the last call I advised them they are making harrassing and annoying calls unecessary and if this practice continues I will press charges. Anybody else out there getting these calls? I should charge them $36.00 for every call to my home phone and another $36.00 for every returned message of advice I call back to them to get the correct handling of business thru to them!!! THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW!!!

D4