National City Corporation / Unscruplous practices

National City Charged me a $12.00 product transfer fee because my account was no longer a direct deposit account. As a result of the product transfer deposit fee it over drew my account and they charged me $8.00 four times until my direct deposit came through which had been set up for more than two weeks. I had paid prior that week about $89.10 in over draft fees. I called customer services and spoke with Jennifer and she had a nasty attitude very un-sympatric. They have there customer service reps trained to be uncaring about their Consumer. Just care about how much money they can make off them. In their pricing schedule there is no time frame listed by which this product service fee would be charged. I guess just when ever they feel like it. I don't think that they should be able to impose a fee and then charge you a continuous overdraft fee. I will take my money out of the account and never use their service again. I will tell everyone I know about the way they do business. They definitely do not care about the consumer that keeps their business going.

Va