National City Bank - Lincoln Park, Michigan / No fee refund received!

I made a bank deposit through the tell on Saturday January 27,2007 knowing that my funds would not be available until Monday, January 29th. I had more than enough money in my account to cover my house payment and other expenses. The bank held 129.00 of the deposit. On my my receipt from the bank it does not state that the 129.00 was going to have a hold on it and would not be available. My house payment check cleared but it caused other things to bounce. This incurred 3 over draft fees of 34.00 each, when I had more than enough money in my account. The bank is stealing from me and now I am out 102.00 dollars. Who can I file a formal complaint with. I have spoke to the customer service 800 number for National City who advised me to contact the bank branch where I made the deposit. I called the branch where the deposit was made and was advised it would be up to the branch where the account was opened to refund those fees. Which I am waiting on the bank manger to call me and see if they will refund me those fees. I know that they are going to give me the run around and not refund me my money so where do I go from here?