National City Bank / scam and fraud!
I am finally closing a HELOC with National City, they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. During closing when I sold the house with financing from them, they would not disclose the payoff amount to the title company. They would also not disclose the payoff to me over the phone claiming it was illegal, which is not true I even asked the agent to tell me the statue and of course she couldn't. They also required additional documentation from me to prove that the account was for a property that they hold a lien on, are you kidding me? Talk about incompetence!! I should have refinanced the loan when I moved because they would not change that billing address because I could not prove that I had moved out of the house.
More National City Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank - general banking
- Citibank - rollover ira
- Citibank - service - follow through/ extremely poor customer service
- Citibank - corporate account opening issue
- Citibank - minimum payment amount