national car hire uk / brutal service andmanners and dangerouse cars
1. the car was dirty
2. off side rear full side scratches
3. off side front wheel trim chipped and damaged
4. near side front wheel trim chipped and damaged
5. sever damage to rear screen wiper and broken and missing bits
6. No dust caps on any wheel.
7. Engine oil level low and not showing up on dip stick, light visible on dash board.
8. Mileage did not match the paper work 4518 actual mileage 4539 on delivery.
9. The name was wrong on the documents.
10. And billing information supplied was incorrect.
11. And the collection document was wrong as well.
12. the bad attitude by the deliverer Paul
13. The rude and force full manner by the Lincoln manager and mouthy and rude manner by area manager carol on collection of vehicle.
14. Diesel fuel running down the side of the car and the fuel car lose or not connected properly fuel cap.
15. tires on the car not inflated to correct tire pressure
16. battery cover not on and floating around engine bay.
and bold tires and ery rude and descriminating towards disabled and ethic people i my self got abused and had to complaine and turn down 2 cars for being faultyand dangerouse do not buy from them goto avis better service.
and they charge now to deliver the car to you and dont tell you the excess is 500 pounds and they dont tell you they take the fue money first then dont pay it back and charge you for extras and call damage missing not damaged so go someware else and avoid like the plague.
reported to vosa and council for dangerouse vehicles and disabled descrimination.