National Business Directories Corporation / Beware of this company

United States Review updated:
We recently also received a solicitation from 'National Business Directories Corporation' to have my company listed in 'The National Machinery Manufacturers Directory.' As others have mentioned, the Directory would be sent 'FREE' to all businesses. No charge was ever mentioned about an 'inclusion fee.' After completing this form with my name and title and faxing back the form, I started to receive faxed invoices DAILY for $299.00 for the 'inclusion fee' but the 'Directory' would be sent free to my company. Month ago as soon we notice that they were charging we canceled the inclusion but they still calling to verify information and sending invoices and every time they called we canceled the order to be included. I have tried to contact them but their fax number is blocked. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AS IT IS A SCAM!!
Va

Comments

El
  26th of Jan, 2009
i agree i received a bill threw the fax with my signature on the bottom of the bill..i dont know how that got the signature but i never signed anything with the national business directories corp. i work for the best western and they are sending me a bill for 299.00...beware of this company...

Elisha Snipes
birmingham alabama
Qu
  23rd of Mar, 2009
We receive about 4 notices a week.

Now they are turning it over to a collection agency.

Someone should "make them an offer they can't refuse."

Quentin Keynes