National Bank / HOLDING DEPOSITS and OD CHARGES

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-352-0186

National City Bank is robbing its own customers. They hold your deposit, lie to you and make you think your monies are available and then... THEY SIT IN WAIT JUST LIKE THE CAT FOR THE RAT... when a big debit comes through they pay it, Hit you with that 1st OD charge and then they release all the other pending debits smack the ### out of you with more OD charges and at last make you deposit available. These people are rude, heartless and just plain thieves. Now I know why NCB is robbed more than any other bank! IT MAYBE THEIR OWN CUSTOMER TRYING TO RECOOP SOME MONEY... law enforcement you don't have to look to far, just find out the latest person who NCB RIPPED OFF, they take your gas, food and medication money!!! LETS STOPPED USING THIS BANK AND WRITE TO THE OCC, BBB AND TRY AND GET A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM. I keep excellent records, but NCB they don't know their own phone number... LET'S ROLL GUYS...

Comments

An
  16th of Aug, 2008

I had a few unauthorized debits from my account-they would not tell me who is getting the money. I still do not know how someone gained access to my account and wanted to withdraw almost 1500 hundred? They would not say. And yes they pay for the transaction and then charge you the overdraft fee. Even cash withdrawals are posted in a couple days.

Su
  2nd of Sep, 2008

It seems that all banks are doing this now. They actually have the nerve to say that it is for their customer's convenience. Banks are crooks. If I could get paid in cash, I would keep my money under my mattress...

Ti
  17th of Oct, 2008

I am already trying to initiate a class action against National City. The more people the better chance we have of stopping this horrific institution. The more comments the better.