National Awards Advisory Center / This company wants me to send twenty dollars to claim my 1.9 million dollars

I don't understand how company's can really get away in stealing money from hard working people.

Thank god for the internet and honest neighbours that work for a living

I wish I could go and scam people for twenty dollars everyday, but it would have to be a legit company like nationals awards advisory centre if that is a company.

If this is so true why don't they just deducted it from the 1.9 million I won't mind go ahead and add on the taxes too.

Well I won't be the next victim thank you for this useful website.

Va

Comments

• El
      30th of May, 2008

Second one of these this week.

• Br
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I got the same thing in the mail. I get stuff like this all the time. Honestly, this one was pretty real looking compared to other scams I get. I really hope no one really sends these people money and are waiting for their 1.9million dollars to come.

23rd of Mar, 2009

This is not so bad, $20.00. I was that stupid- Payed $100.00 courtesy fee for the free 3 days vocation package that should be rebated after the vocations were complete. After that they told me to pick dates. I tried to make reservation as they told to (it was very difficult to fit between their prohibited days), and every time they rejected my choice. After second attempt I did not receive any answer and began to call them on telephone number provided in their promotional but I was not able even leave a message- heard "Mail box is full" After that(not before!!!) I decided to find out about that company on Internet- I was not along!!(That's why mail box was full). Now when I got an offer to pay $19.99 processing fee to get my 1.9 million dollars first what I did it went on internet to find out about that company!! Thanks that Internet exist

• Ob
      21st of Sep, 2009

i receive one of this letters on the mail today 09-24-09,
    so i call the number on the letters.
    this lady answered and told me that i have win 1900000.00
    in cash and wards, and she also say that i need to send her $19.99
    so she cant send me the money and awards so i told her_are you
    crazy you telling me that i win all this money and you want me to send you
    20 dollars why?
    so she never answered my question, and she hang up.
    so i was like _ no way they going to send me this money, so i continue to doing
    what a was doing.
    5 minutes later i have a call so i pick the phone and this lady told me this>>>>
    am sorry for hang up on you but my call was lost>>>>we have a numerous phone
    calls>>>>i say not a problem////but the problem its that am not going to send you the
    money, , , so she say >>>well let me explain to you this offer this letter that you receive
    its to inform you that if you send me the 19.99 dollars you will participate on this
    so if you win you will get 1900000.00 dollar an cash and awards. so please sir make
    sure you send the money because to be real you are already a winner of this money thats
    why we send you the letter, so after you send us the money we will put the 1900000.00
    on you checking account so we will need you checking account also and you social security so we can put the money sir in you account>>>
    so i was like <<<<###ing ripoff ###>>>>>
    i told her ok miss here its my social and my account number>>>>>>
    <<< the FBI and file charges on yall>>>>>>
    so she hang up again on me..
    pl;ease dont let this people make of you money, they are a rip off
    if you want some money work hard to find it the money will not come to you for free
    if it does let me know that way i can get it also>>>
    thanks

• Ru
      19th of Oct, 2009

pls. give us the same phone number. We can get ten people each to start calling

20th of Oct, 2009

Well, it seems that I'm not alone in these types of letters. I received mine on 10/17/09; I badly need the money to help pay bills and keep the bank from eating my money on bank fees. Guess what, I didn't bite and instead I'm reading all the complaints.

Thank God, for the internet and the ability to share this type of information.

• Ko
      20th of Oct, 2009

Just got my letter, thank goodness for the internet - decided to pull a 20 dollar bill out of my Monopoly Board Game and put it in the envelope and mail it back to them.

• Kr
      13th of Nov, 2009

My boyfriend got the same letter you have the chance to win 1, 900, 000.00, the letter also said they needed 19.99 entry fee. Unlike some of you we sent them the entry fee. A week later we got another letter in the mail saying he has a guaranteed win opportunity to win the 1, 900, 000.00 if we send them the one time only report fee of $29.99. We didn't even get the chance to think about the whole situation when he received two more letters from the NAAC not even three days later. These letters now stated that my boyfriend had already won the $ 1, 900, 000.00 he again just needed to send them the$29.99 one time only report fee along with the $19.99 report fee. Three different letters three different report fees didn't make a lot of sense to me. A few minutes after reading the letters i than called my mom to see if she had heard of the NAAC and if it was a scam, after checking online she found this website and confirmed that the National Awards Advisory Center is a big scam. If you win any kind of a lump sum you should not have to pay any money to anyone.

• Kd
      17th of Nov, 2009

I have also received 3 letters- but did not send any $$$- BUT I feel that if it's in writing that we are guaranteed this $$$- then they should have to come up with the $$$ and give it to us- just like at a store- if it has the wr0ng price on it then the store has to honor it- because it is their mistake. I would love to sue this company for the $$$$ that they say is due to me. I mean it's in writing for Gods Sake!!!

• Lu
      18th of Nov, 2009

I received 3 letters in one week. I should be a BILLIONAIRE by now.
    So I sent the letters back with a check size note saying: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the
    prize, take the $ 19.99 out of my winnings!!!

Lucy

21st of Nov, 2009

This website are very informative, helpful, specially scam company making a dirty living...My mother, received 3 letters different companies name. Asking two exact amount of $19.99 and other a little bit less of $11.89 all similar monkey business jackpot winner. Good thing "goggled and check this company credentials, reputation, re: negative feed back prior allowing my mom, to do any mistake move. Im so glad i did. I hope any authority or crime buster agency would look into this kind of SCAM. Felt sorry for those seniors, retirees, who oftenly victimizes with misleading informations. Calling on FBI, CSI, SWAT, POLICE, BUSINESS BUREAU, I dont care what agency. Just put these criminals out of business...Thank you, for other people who shared their views and opinions.. Save by d bell!

3rd of Dec, 2009

I sent the money also and wonders of wonders I still have the same amount of money, less
    $19.99. Just hope that who ever got it loses lots of money.

• Am
      19th of Jan, 2010

american are very gullible and uneducated-this is why Pres. Obama is advocating that americans need education, not more monies. a young lady i met on a social site has been paying 2, 000.00 a month mort. for 2 years after her bum of a husband left her w/a 6 month old son. she gets a 10, 000.00 settlement from a car accident, she then gives 8, 000.00 of it to a new boyfriend the bury in his yard to keep safe. he tells her 30 days later that her 8, 000.00 was stolen w/ his 10, 000.00 he put with it for safekeeping.

• Da
      19th of Jan, 2010

australia lotto promo

16th of Feb, 2010

I just got two letters and my boyfriend read it and thought it looked pretty real... I looked for a phone number to call and get info... so I just got online and saw that I shouldn't send money!! Thank you for writing all your stories so I didn't loose my $19.99.

• Da
      20th of Feb, 2010

I just received this letter-gran from NAAP (National Awards Advisory Center) and without hesitation knew it was a fraud. When I saw the letter I opened it and immediately went to the end page where I saw that my "REQUIRED $19.99 REPORT FEE" was due. In order to claim my "GUARENTEED CASH and AWARDS". Make no mistake, this IS A SCAM. However, it may in fact NOT be illegal, and the reason that I say that is that New York law may allow such things. Now follow me here. Language and terminology may give these guys a loop hole. Terms like "IF CONFIRMED WINNER", "WIN OPPORTUNITY", "BEAT THE DEADLINE". GUARANTEED WIN-OPPORTUNITY does not mean that you have won, it is simply the name given to this particular program... or Fraud, as we know it. On the back of this letter-gram is what I believe to be a state law and must be on the document in order for these folks to operate without being charged with mail fraud; "CONSUMER INFORMATION". Read it carefully and you will see what I mean. But apparently there are enough people who only see "GUARENTEED CASH and AWARDS" and send in the money. I would have to check New York law to be certain if they are allowed to run this program without fraud charges being filed. But rest assured THIS IS A FRAUD!

• Be
      17th of Jun, 2010

I received my notice today. After reading the other comments, I realized that this has been going on at least 2 year. How come something is not being done about this.

• Sh
      17th of Jun, 2010

I just received a letter for the same amount 1, 900.000. this is crazy. Its time for a class action law suit on these people. 6-17-10 Va. Beach Va.

• Pa
      17th of Jun, 2010

Has anyone reported this to the United States Postal Inspector? I already made a complaint. The more the merrier. Here's the web site. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

I almost thought this was legit. I'm glad I checked on-line first. Thanks everyone.

• De
      18th of Jun, 2010

I am so glad that I got online and checked before I made the mistake of sending money...I too was impressed by the authentic look of the notice. I will be making a complaint with the the U.S. Postal Inspector. I hope whoever is responsible for this gets caught.