National Awards Advisory Center / They're rip-offs

Unfortunately I sent in money and lost it all. But now I am not that dumb to give them anymore. They just keep on sending me these stupid letters and I am feet-up with it. They are nothing but greedy money sucking *** that need to be arrested for fraud. I think they should have to give everyone that got a letter all the money that they keep saying we won and never did cause it was all a lie from the get go. I think we should all get together and stop them from doing this *** to people. Thanks for all your complaints. This helped me get this far at least. Let’s stop these ### now before they rip-off anymore people who actually need their money and fall for the same ***. Sorry for the language but I am really made at these people for what they are doing I wish they had a number I could call them and rip them another ***. Thanks for listening and hope something is done soon about this.

Va

Comments

• Am
      24th of Apr, 2008

I jus received a similar letter today asking me to send $19.99 to receive my win of $1, 900, 000. Share your experinces with me. Are they for real? And if not, how can we trace them and bring them to book.

• Zi
      24th of Apr, 2008

I did received same letter today that saying my account # was matched and all that and asking $19.99 for report fee... i knew it was too good to be true.
    All people that who lost their $19.99 should do something bout this ripp off...!!!

• Ri
      21st of Nov, 2008

Why is the state of NY not going after these people for mail fraud? Seems to me it should be pretty easy to prove. I also recieved the notice, went online, saw all the complaints, even tried calling the number I found online to the address, only to be told it was not the right company! Imagine that!!
    There's three different address on the crap they send out! All of which are located in the state of NY, Long Island is the Headquarters, levittown is on the return address, and the money is to be mailed to uniondale! What a trail

• Ru
      22nd of Nov, 2008

Well i also received so many letters from NAAC, PIB, and from kansas i think this people should watch their back because they cant be doing that to innocent people.I am vey mad and iam not going to talk ### to those ###!!*TALKING ### IS CHEAP*But all i can say to them im going after them! im not joking watch your back ###ers. Im not alone i got people that got my back.

• Fa
      17th of Jul, 2009

I'm in Texas. I just got the exact letter you all talk about a week ago. I send the confirmation back but I didn't sent money. I figure they can deduct it off the winning prize. Thanks for the info. I'm glad i didn't get rip off.

• Ik
      20th of Jul, 2009

I just got a letter from them wanting my $20.00 for there $1, 900, 000, 00 in cash and awards thanks for the advice
    because i was about to send it.
    Has anyone that has sent them money received any thing a letter, or somthing

• Ba
      21st of Sep, 2009

I received a letter from the State of New Jersey Commissions of Registration compiled by Prize Information Bureau requesting a $20 check to claim the prize of $3, 276, 450.00. Hello? Am I that stupid? I will send it back without the check - I think this is a really cruel fraud. It is a sad world. Just when people like me TRULY ARE IN DEBT. Sounds like a fantasy, and that is all that it is. A sham. Address comes out of Las Vegas - not New Jersey.

• Ba
      21st of Sep, 2009

I believe that any letter from the State of New Jersey Commissioner of Registration Compiled by Prize Information Bureau out of Las Vegas informing you that if you send a check to them for $20.00 for transfer fees, you will win $3, 276, 450.00, must be a scam. I would be very wary of this type of documenrt.

• Lu
      21st of Oct, 2009

I not only received a letter from National Awards Advisory Center asking me for $19.99 so they can release
    the $1, 900, 000 in cash and rewards. came from Levittown NY and is to be returned to Uniondale, NY I also received a letter from International Awards Advisors a few days earlier asking for $20.oo to process the 2, 500, 00o.00d to me, it was from Huntington NY and is to be returned to the same mail box . I am going to turn my letters over to the Post office. Since they used the mail maybe they can get them for mail fraud.
    I live in central California.

• Bi
      16th of Nov, 2009

That's crazy cuz I keep getting these letters from them too. One letters said that i was getting 3, 276, 450.oo and the other said 1, 900, 000.00. So I was talking to my girl and she said lets go online and pull up this David guy name and we couldn't find him. So we pulled up the name of the company and look what we found you guys saying the same thing. I am so happy that I didnt send in my 20.00 now I can by more w**d lmao.

• Kd
      17th of Nov, 2009

I totally agree with -Stievens- we should all group together and sue them for Fraud- and I'm as pissed as you r stivens- it's just ###- hard working people being scammed once again!!! They should be taken down like Bernie Madoff

• Kd
      17th of Nov, 2009

Ya bigdickjay- ya save your hard earned $$$$$ for you w@@d and not this frigin scam. Scammers are ###!!! taking your w@@d $ outta your pocket- they should be ashamed of themselves.

19th of May, 2010

I just recieved one and checked online to see it was viable and was glad this came up so I know that it is all fake

• Mo
      18th of Jul, 2010

I live in Wylie, Texas. I received the same letters. I received 5 letters. I thought that I had one won from a magazine contest that I was told that I could having a winning chance . I quit doing publishing Clearing House. So I knew that it wasn't from them. I got on to the computer and looked up some company's and none of them matched. I called a Wendy Hamilton and left her message wanting to know if this was a scam or what and asked her to call me back. She called me back stating that I wasn't the only one that called her about these winnings. Her company is about Scholarships. I continued looking for a match and only found some for-in number to this so called winnings for $1, 900, 000.00. I talked to my husband about it and he said that it was a scam. He told me "Dont send the $19.99". I was going to go behind his back and send the money anyways. Then I got another one on Saturday and realized that there was something wrong. That is when I saw all these complaints about this being a scam.

I think these a**hole's should be prosecuted for this. My husband pointed out that when the economy was good we never received any of these letters and now that the economy is bad people want to scam us. We are hard working American's that work for our money. These people need to understand that we don't give into there bull [censored]. I'm one pissed of [censored].

PLEASE FOR ALL THOSE OTHERS THAT IS OR WILL BE RECEIVING THESE NOTICES THAT THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE LAZY A** MOTHER [censored]ERS WHO DON'T DO [censored] BUT SIT ON THERE A** ALL DAY LONG TO GET RICH OFF OF THE HARD WORKING AMERICAN PEOPLE.

23rd of Sep, 2010

I get these all the time and was getting them in Florida to send 34.95 and sent it over and over that each one put me closer and closer to winning the millions !!! Dont we all want to be rich!! Yes i would love for this to be true but after looking this up and seeing that this is happening all over I am in total agreement that we should be able to sue them and get what they say we won I'm anear poor person and have children and grandchildren to care for how could they take away from ours with the promise of winning this much money they should be ashamed of them selves!!! I'm going to find out what i can do !!! The state Department in New York Should be able to shed some light on this mater since its coming from there and i have found that some of these accounts are coming from over seas!!!Iraqe is stealing from us thru our own mail system there are multiple addresses there going to to get to us!!! Thats some bul----! Join in the Cause to catch these lying stealing veermin and make them pay as they have goten hundreds of dollars from me over the years!! I guess i waas the really desperate ones who wanted to win so badly to help my family and others that i fell for this crap!!! I will be follinfg up on this even more with New York!!!