National Awards Advisory Center / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:
I would really like to find the people that are sending these, all they are doing is getting rich off our money. I received a letter gram from National Awards Advisory Center (NAAC) on 10/21/2008 saying I won 1.9 million dollars but needed to send $19.99 for report fee right! I really feel sorry for the older people that believe this and don't have the internet to look these things up. The NAAC is a fraud. I hope they are spending more money on these letters they are sending out, then what they are making. Another one that is a joke is publisher's clearing house.
Va

Comments

Mr
  5th of Sep, 2009
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND AWAY TO GET THESE SCAM ARTIS WHO SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARN MONEY! PEOPLE THAT FEEL THE WAY WE DO NEED TO SIT UP A PROGRAM LIKE AMERICA MOST WANTED. WE WILL CALL IT AMERICA MOST SCAMS . I KNOW A GUY WHO WILL DO THE WEB DESIGN FOR A PRICE. WWW.ANTOINEJ552@GMAIL.COM
Mr
  5th of Sep, 2009
I AM MY BROTHER'S KEEPER! IF I DO NOT CHANGE THE PROBLEM THEN I AM PART OF THE PROBLEM. WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING IF I'AM NOT GOING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE TO HELP OTHERS.