National Affidavit Processing Services NAPS / fraud

Phone: 954-639-9313

Alex Barker - from NAPS with a very thick accent called me two times now stating I owe monies to a company called Cash Advance and that if I don't take care of it they will send the affidavit to the local courts here in Missouri - after the second call I told him he was committing fraud etc...and that he needed to stop calling me.

He wanted that I give him my debit card number etc so that I could repay the $300 debt in the amount of $520 now.

I told him I was reporting him, and he got very mad, shouting obscenities and saying things about my family etc...I hung up.

Ki

Comments

• Te
      23rd of Jul, 2009

has called me over 16 times in the last 24 hours. called yesterday and when i heard the voice of a foreign accent ask for my name and could not pronounce it correctly i just hung up. they called back and i had to hit ignore 8 times. they called again this morning.. same thing i hung up and they called back 9 times back to back. finally i got mad and answered.
    the man asked for michelle i asked who is this. he asked for michelle again and i repeated who is this. i never stated i was michelle or not just asked who he was and he said that im calling from national affidavit processing services and you have several affidavits against you and a company is filing a lawsuit against you. i said what? this is not even michelle i never told you who i was and your in violation of federal law disclosing that information without first confirming my identity furthermore you are a third party collection agency and have not told me that this is an attempt to collect a debt which is also a violation he began yelling that i am gonna get sued... i said how can I get sued I'm not michelle?... take my number off of your list... at that time i couldn't get a word in edgewise so i hung up. only for him to call right back. AFTER I TOLD HIM TO REMOVE MY NUMBER. so i asked to speak with his manager who stated he was Officer Rick Cooper and wasn't any better but finally slowed down when i told him his company was already violating three fdcpa laws.. and that he needed to remove my number unless THEY wanted to be sued... well see if they call back.

2nd of Jul, 2010

does anyone know any more information about this copmpany same things have happened to me in almost the exaact same fashions except the called my work 10 to 20 times in one day if anyone has any information i would like to figure out a way to get in contact with u so we can try and figure out a way to shut these guys down dont really want to disclose any personal information over here so... if u have any more infoormation i have created an annonymous email accound apsharassingme@hotmail.com lets stop these guys!!!

• To
      20th of Jul, 2010

I have been receiving calls from them as well, today I called them back to have them remove me from their calling list the foreigner immediately said "okay you will not receive any more call from us" and hung up without getting my number, I called from a blocked number that is completely different from the number they were calling me on. I then called back to speak to some one who spoke worse English than the first to inform the that they did not get my phone number and after giving them my phone number the told me that I was the person in question and that I have to pay them right now or I will be in court tomorrow lol. I ask again calmly and kindly to remove my number and told them that the person they are calling for no longer lives here. The guy started getting loud and obnoxious so I repeated my request and hung up. They haven't called back yet.