National Advance Pay Day / Pay Day Loan Fraud

1 Athol, ID, United States Review updated:

I've received several calls from these people tellimg me I owe money that I never recieved from this pay day loan company. The name of the law firm they use is Lanphiere, 1432 Hoffman Lane, Campbell, CA
The gentlemens name I spoke to is Christohper Alexander and I also have 2 other names Doug Brown and Jonathon Davis. They had my bank account number and gave me a date of Nov 7, 2008 that the money was supposed to put into my account. After checking with my bank there was never a deposit made on that date or that amount. And like the other calls people have gotten, they say I'm going to be arrested and I have to go to court and prove that I didn't get the money.

I've checked the internet and can not find a website for National Advance Pay Day Services. What can be done to stop this, bith my daughter and I have gotten these calls.

Ka

Comments

• La
      29th of Aug, 2009

In regards to the complaint related to National Advance PayDay, I have been receiving calls from the same law firm company the last two days. They gave me the same spill regarding a loan deposited to my account in 11/08 and when the creditor National Advance PayDay attempted to retrieve the funds back in 1/09 it was returned. I immediately knew that this was incorrect, because I am aware of all my bank transactions (good and bad) and this was not one of them. The amount they were demanding was $750.00! I could only pay by debit or credit card and had to fax over a signed consent form authorizing the law firm to charge my card the $750.00. I could barely understand them to begin with and they provided me with the names: David Clark, Lisa Smith, Robert Smith and Victor Gibson. If I don't pay today, I am going to have someone visit my residence Monday and drag me to the courthouse according to Lisa Smith. They don't stop calling. The strange thing is that they are calling me on my cell phone which I didn't even have back in 11/08, so it wasn't listed on my application as they stated!