National Action / why are you calling me

1 Buffalo, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-219-6304

This company keeps calling my home saying they are looking for my son. I have explained that he has not lived here over 5 years. I am told that I am responsible for my son's debts. I have told them he is 27 years old and I am not responsible for him. I have asked many times to not call my home again. I was guaranteed by Anthony fossill that I would not be called again, but guess what. I have been yelled at and I yell right back.
I have been told I am a bad mother. I have been told that I can not speak to a manager or owner but I need to pay the bills. what part of I am not responsible for this do these people, oh correction animals understand. I will call them and tie up their phone lines. It is a toll free number so they have to pay for the call. It is a Ms. rollins who keep calling or leaving messages on my machine. But she is never available.
Maybe someone else cannot conact her [protected] X3452 maybe I can tie up enough of their lines.

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2010
    National Action - phone calls
    National action

I keep getting calls for someone that I don't know and I can't get them stopped. Im trying to work 3 shift I have children so I cant turn my phone off. The phone calls are causing me to go into work with no sleep. Im going to lose my job if it doesnt stop.