Nation Wide reader service / SCAM!!

Virginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18882346647
THEY RIPPED ME OFF, they told me it was only going to be 60.40$ total...and told me that while being video recorded...they failed to mention that the deal was 60.40 a month!! totaling up to 900.00 $!!! to my visa card!

Comments

Ka
  1st of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me, and I'm a college student - I can't pay $900.
Mi
  11th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
they just called me today. while i was asleep. and i signed up without realizing. they gave me a customer service number if i want to cancel.. il wait for a week till they process me. i dont want to pay 900 dollars either.
Aj
  28th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happened even I am a college student charged me $50 for a monthly subscription of 4 magazines Fadt Company, Businessweek plus 2 more plus gifting me an Esquire watch. I got a similar call from Florida some days back which I ignored. This time he lowered the price from $68 to $50 considering me as a student and I fell into the trap. Told me will be giving coupons plus a gift card as well. It is a cam so plz do not respond to any calls from this company.
Be
  21st of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
On August 19, 2009 I also recieved a call sometime after 8am waking me out of my sleep. Not knowing what i was getting into I joined thinking that i would $68.28 in total for the service and and that I can cancel at anytime. Now on August 20, 2009 I called told them I would like to cancel my service because They have already paid the authors the moment i decided to accept the service. I realize that I could not afford it but they told me that i can not cancel my service and that i am to pay $68.28 per month and that they can only drop the price to $29.41 in 44 payments. Now mind you, I am a college student, I am unable to work in this country and I am an international student paying twice the amount a resident woud pay for tuition, I just simply can not afford this my books alone in total cost over $1000 for this semester. These people are SAM artist and somthing MUST be done about it, But what!!!
Ac
  19th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i got this phone call as well and they told me 19.99 and i went into my bank acct to see if my deposit went through yet and i see a charge of 68.28 so i called the company and they said that my acct was not in the system yet. and i have to wait 48 hours till it goes through. better business bureau that is what i am going to call this is ###! how the hell am i going to pay my bills now!
So
  22nd of Jun, 2011
They just called me this evening. They offered me the diamond watch as a gift then offered me three magazines and a 60 month subscription; paying over 33 months, $68 a month. I messed with the guy for half an hour. First I got the student discount then his employee discount which was $39.31 a month, had him add three more magazines AND waive the month of July. Then I refused to verify my credit card and hung up. You should NEVER give financial info to someone who randomly calls and wants it! Who falls for that? Especially when it comes up from an "Unknown" number...
  24th of Jun, 2011
Im goin to sue them. What number do i call HELP pls. We cant let them keep doing this. Help me so i can Help evryone. I just gave em my account number 10 mins ago. im not about to wait 48hrs to cancel.