Nashua Mobile / Upgrade
I went into Nahsua Mobile Midlands Mall on 31 February 2012 to apply for an upgrade. I was shown 3 phones and I made my decision. I was told it would take about 48 hours. To cut a long story short, it took 2 weeks to receive my Nokia Lumia 800. The battery on the phone was only lasting about 12 hours. I left if for a couple of days and on the 24th March 2012 I phoned Nashua mobile to complain. I was told that because it was 10 days (7 business days) since I received the phone, I would have to send the phone in for repairs. I turned off the bluetooth and WIFI and left it for a while, which did seem to help a bit. On the 4th April 2012 I went back into Nashua Mobile Midlands Mall because I was unable to get the bluetooth to work, I was told by the same person (Yolanda) who sold me the phone that she forgot to mention that the phone had NO bluetooth? so I left. On the 06th April 2012 the phone stopped working altogether, it would not switch back on. I went into Nashua Mobile on 07th April 2012 and was told that sorry for you but we will need to send the phone in to have it repaired and that they could not give me a loan phone and that it would take 2 weeks. I have been with Nashua Mobile for 10 years and have 4 contract with them and this is the service I get. I have had the new Nokia Lumia 800 for 3 weeks and it is faulty. Where do we stand as consumers? Their service is absolutely shocking!
More Nashua Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Nashua Mobile - Unacceptable service 
- Nashua Mobile - Termination of contract
- Nashua Mobile - NASHUA MOBILE ACCUSING CUSTOMERS 
- Nashua Mobile - Fraud and cheating!
- Nashua Mobile Centurion Mall - Appaling Customer Service 
- Nashua Mobile - Shocking Service and invalid charges of R16,607.87 
- Nashua Mobile - Fraudulent airtime deducted by Nashua Mobile
- Nashua Mobile - Unprofessional company & breach of contract
- Nashua Mobile - Terrible service
- Nashua Mobile - Fraud