Nashua Mobilereimbursement of money

On 31/12/14 money was paid into Nashua Mobile`s account via EFT I use to do for almost 2 years. SoI went to FNB (my bank ) and Nedbank (Nashua) that told me that the [protected] Nedbank account I have used for almost 2 years were now closed and that should you have made a payment to that account it would have immediately defaulted to a 1407387 Nedbank account WHICH belong to Nashua Pty Ltd. At FNB it shows clearly that the payment went through but for some reason Nashua still say there is no record! (??) Unfortunately Vodacom cannot do anything in this regard so what to do next? I cannot seem to get hold of Nashua !cording to Nashua Mobile they cannot trace my payment since it was paid into the wrong account

Mu
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      Sep 23, 2010
    Nashua Mobile - No action or response from Nashua Mobile
    Nashua Mobile

I have emailed the Nashua Mobile Call Centre asking that they please activate my enterprise service. The agents emails back and states that my information service is active. I know that my *** BIS is active - I need the enterprise service activated so that I can receive office email. I sent an email cc the Call Centre Manager - no action or response!

• Sh
      Jan 17, 2011
    Nashua Mobile - No Neotel service from Nashua Mobile
    Nashua Mobile

Even though Nashua Mobile had promised one of their staff would test Neotel reception and availability at my premises over a week ago I have as yet seen nor heard from them.

Jan 22, 2011

I had a cellphone contract with Nashua [protected], until i became unemployed. During that time a made arrangements to settle thee outstanding balance as soon as i got new employment. As promised i settled the outstanding amount, faxed through proof of payment to the Rustenburg branch. To my believe i have paid it up in full, until recently applying for motter finance i realised i have been put on ITC!!!

I have e-mailed them still NO ANSWER!
    ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED A.S.A.P
    Cell : [protected]

• Lo
      Jan 24, 2011
    Nashua Mobile - This is totally unacceptable and I really think they need to get their act sorted out
    Nashua Mobile

After leaving my phone at Nashua Mobile Blairgowrie for 2 weeks for a software upgrade, after they promised that it wouldn't take longer then a couple of days, I go pick up my phone and I get told that the repair price is R250.00 I am more then willing to pay this for my phone, the only problem is that it is not fixed. This is totally unacceptable and I really think they need to get their act sorted out.

• Sh
      Jun 19, 2012
    Nashua Mobile - 2 Weeks still waiting for my phone
    South Africa

i was due for an upgrade the first of June 2012 i am still waiting for my phone.so i phone then and the said i will receive it on Friday the 15 of June and i didnt so on Monday i phoned them and they said i will have it by Thuesday and still nothing. I spoke to Norma Scheffers and Sonja Daya and they havent done anything as Sonja is a Manager at the Head Office. I am really dissapointed in them, and there service is pathetic.

• Th
      May 07, 2014
    Nashua Mobile - Fraudulent billing
    Kimberley
    British Columbia
    Phone: [protected]

Nashua Mobile Kimberley are ******* who think the world stops in their office. And it's interesting that even after complaining to head office that I am being billed for a phone I didn't receive. Head office is still doing nothing about it. I guess rubbish service is what Nashua excels in.

• Lu
      Dec 09, 2014
    Nashua Mobile - Insured phone not delivered after insurance claim approved and excess billed
    Johannesburg
    Michigan
    South Africa

I submitted an insurance claim for a stolen cellphone. I was informed that the claim was aaproved. I was billed for the excess of R1050. I was told the replacement phone would be delivered n 3-4 working days. 3 weeks later they have not delivered and I can get no response on the call centre or email.