Nashua MobileContract cell phone

Good day, my name is betty maluleke I took a contract cell phone with nashua mobile in 2010, I think the phone I took was a motorola razor if I remember very well. It was a 24 months contract and the money was deducted straight from my bank account, according to our contract agreement they say after 24 months I can use my phone as a pay as you go and they stop deducting money from my bank account after that 24 months and I continue to use my cell phone as a pay as you go. Now to my surprise last year on december 2016 nashua mobile start sending me messages saying I must make payment as they are going to take some legal actions against me and the matter will be handed to their lawyers. Now if I phone them they says I must produce the documents and the invoices that shows that my contract was paid in full and I don't even have the documents with me as it was long time ago because I know that the contract is paid in full and also terminated and I no longer even use that old number I even forgot the cell phone number. So now my question is that all along why they didn't bother to call me and ask me about the payment? Why now? Why did they stop deducting their money from my bank account if the contract was not paid in full. Please guys stop sending me messages and remove my name from your list because I know very well that I don't owe you anything I did pay my account in full and the contract was terminated.

• Updated by Betty Maluleke, Jan 13, 2017

Good day, my name is Betty Maluleke I took a contract cell phone with Nashua Mobile in 2010, I think the phone I took was a Motorola Razor if I remember very well. It was a 24 months contract and the money was deducted straight from my bank account, according to our contract agreement they say after 24 months I can use my phone as a Pay As You Go and they stop deducting money from my bank account after that 24 months and I continue to use my cell phone as a Pay As You Go. Now to my surprise last year on December 2016 Nashua Mobile start sending me messages saying I must make payment as they are going to take some legal actions against me and the matter will be handed to their lawyers. Now if I phone them they says I must produce the documents and the invoices that shows that my contract was paid in full and I don't even have the documents with me as it was long time ago because I know that the contract is paid in full and also terminated and I no longer even use that old number I even forgot the cell phone number. So now my question is that all along why they didn't bother to call me and ask me about the payment? why now? Why did they stop deducting their money from my bank account if the contract was not paid in full. Please guys stop sending me messages and remove my name from your list because I know very well that I don't owe you anything I did pay my account in full and the contract was terminated.

Be