Nashua Mobile / Unprofessional company & breach of contract

1 United States

I signed a contract with Nashua Mobile, Pavillion Durban giving all required details to the company who loaded another person's banking details resulting in my account not being paid & suspended. I check and report this to NAshua, Fidelis Makoni. My banking details are entered. The next month similar incident, my cell account is softly locked. I go to them, they tell me that I am a `cash customer' & need to pay the account and the previous month as well. I, again give my account details. I inform them that they are in breach of contract as my account was suspended, they did not follow the procedures, namely I pay and I receive airtime. They are not prepared to give me compensation. I speak to Fidelis again, he does not inform me that teh conversation is being recorded, informing me that I should know this. I ask for compensation and explain what I want. He informs me that the `legal people' will contact me within a period of time. I tell him that this is not good enough. Fidelis gets personal and I ask that if there is no reply within 15 min, I will deem the contract null & void. Fidelis claims that he does not understand, after agreeing to it.

Mi