Nashua Mobile / Fraud and cheating!

I will NEVER recommend anyone to sign up with Nashua Mobile. They are quick to sign you up and getting you sorted with a connection – but don’t expect after sales service.

Complaint 1:

I didn’t receive my first statement until after the 3rd month after the call center about this 3 times. I subsequently went to Vodaworld Nashua Mobile and finally received the first statement at mid July. (So I have 3 other missing statements still not in my possession.)

Complaint 2:

I have now for 3 weeks been trying (unsuccessfully) to sort out my billing.
I have on various occasions phoned the [protected] number and spoken to consultants and I kept on being placed on hold or referred to someone else.

Let me explain the issue I have. I signed my contract with Warren Blackbeard via a online query. I specifically asked when my billing will be calculated and I have an email response stating that it will be the 1st of every month.

Unfortunately this has not been the case. I have been billed from the 15th-16th of every month. This is an issue as my HSDPA modem interface calculates data usage from the 1st to the last day of every month. (ie. The meter clears at midnight of the last day of the month.)

Complaint 3:

Nikikiwe was the last person I spoke to – I was supposed to be cc on an email to someone else… this was last week Wednesday (1 August 2007). I’m still waiting.

Complaint 4:

I spent 1.5 hours on the phone on the 1st of August and I’m still nowhere closer to having this sorted out.

Nashua Mobile Logo Nashua Mobile