Nashua Mobile / Unacceptable service
Complaint regarding service levels at Nashua service provider
I have had a Nashua cellphone contract since December 2003 with insurance cover costing me R60.00 per month.
On Saturday I visited Nashua in Boksburg and wanted to hand in my cellphone for repair. I was told that I could not get a loan phone but that they would log a call for the phone to be collected from my work address for repair and would arrange a loan phone for me.
By Wednesday I had heard nothing from them and phone customer service. Zigi told me that Boksburg office had not logged a call with them.They could collect the phonen from me but had no loan phones. He confirmed this with his manager, Sagie Kandasamy and would not allow me to speak to the manager.
I find this level of service unacceptable as I need a phone and they were not prepared to even make an effort to assist me.
E. van Niekerk
More Nashua Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Nashua Mobile - Termination of contract
- Nashua Mobile - NASHUA MOBILE ACCUSING CUSTOMERS 
- Nashua Mobile - Fraud and cheating!
- Nashua Mobile Centurion Mall - Appaling Customer Service 
- Nashua Mobile - Unprofessional company & breach of contract
- Nashua Mobile - Contract cell phone
- Nashua Mobile - Contract
- Nashua Mobile - reimbursement of money 
- Nashua Mobile - misinformed
- Nashua Mobile - Terrible service