Napster / Overcharged!

9044 Melrose AveLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-281-5000

While reconciling our checkbook for the year we had noticed that Napster has been double charging our account for the past year. Error was due to entering same information (we thought) in to access our account. Then we find we had been charged twice a month for the service.

Called Napster to get a refund, They offered 2 months for one account only. Would NOT refund the entire year stating that both accounts had been used. I don't know how this could be true but the billing support person swore by it.
Va

Comments

Ab
  15th of Feb, 2009

Napster - unauthorized charge
napster
California

Unauthorized charge by Napster. Seems like a test charge. We actually received a product that we didn't order. The address was slightly wrong.
Wa
  12th of Jan, 2011
i've been trying to e-mail napster to cancel & cant get an e-mail address to do so; they do not acknowledge mobile info (username & a password given to me by them ) yet they continue to bill me on my phone bill. help! give me music or cancel this non service.
Ka
  30th of Aug, 2016
So I too just discovered that "Rhapster" has been double charging me for two years. TWO YEARS!!! I initially got the app through Apple iTunes and they have been charging me $10.79 a month on top of Rhapsody turned Napster that has been charging me $10.80. I called iTunes and they only show the $10.79 and then I called Napster directly and they know nothing about the iTunes charge. Apparently according to Apple and Napster that they are completely separate from each other. Well, I unsubscribed from Napster directly from their website and wouldn't you know it, my Apple iTunes App followed suite. Now tell me there is no connection. Also when I talked to a Napster representative via chat (because that is the only way you can apparently talk to them) they were trying to make me believe that maybe my payment card was compromised. Nope, Ive been deliberately double charged all this time. And I can bet that they won't even think twice about refunding my money. I'd like to find out if there are more people who are dealing with this same issue too. If so we need to generate a class action complaint/lawsuit against them. This is BS!!

Napster Logo Napster