naps gearHorrible customer service, possible scammers

I recently ordered from 1napsgear.org. It took them a few days to pick up my money order and ship my products, I received notifications of these updates via email as well in my account on the site.
But after 11 days of the product supposedly being sent out, the tracking number they have provided me does not come up as a tracking number. I can't find it on the Canadian or Moldova postal website. Both say it doesn't exist.
When I contacted naps about my concern and asked them to confirm whether or not the tracking number provided was correct, I received three automated emails. None of which confirmed my tracking number. The first said they received my complaint ticket and that an agent would look into it, the second was to let me know I should just sit tight until it gets here, and the third was letting me know the ticket was closed. Closed without answering my question.
I feel I am being ripped off. Thanks NAPSGEAR!
I advise anyone NOT to deal with this shady company who will gladly take your money but not provide any real customer service support.

Ae