Napkins Personalized / Scammers

1 United States

I would just like to say how dissatisfied I am with the over all service of this company. Although my order had been confirmed and shipped with a $10 shipping cost (which is extremely overpriced for the weight of 50 napkins). I have never been double charged with shipping due to the fact that the apartment number was not on the package. I have ordered several items online without adding my apt. number and not only the USPS but also UPS has not just "shipped" the package back. EVERY time I have ordered something online the package has been left at the concierge desk with my name attached and I have been notified. On top of that I feel that being charged an additional $10 for shipping of 50 napkins is absurd. I am now having to pay the same amount in shipping for 50 napkins with no idea of how professional or unprofessional they will look for the same cost I could have gotten 100 napkins locally. When I notified "Ginger Fields", I was basically told that your business could do nothing for me. I will not utilize this company again for any service, nor will I recommend your services to anyone. And even though I am now having to pay $36 for 50 luncheon napkins, they will not be used. I would rather pay for them (since I have no choice) and throw them away on my own free will.