Napa Parts / credit on parts returned

1 171 S. Main St.Adams Wis, WI, United States
Phone: 608-339-4990

I recently ordered some shocks for my truck for $259.00. They had to order them because they didn't have any on hand. After checking around I found some other ones for alot cheaper than the ones I ordered. I went back to tell them I didn't want the ones that I had ordered and they told me that I had to pay for the shipping to get them to the store which was $38.00. I said that was okay but I wanted the balance back in cash which was $221.00. The clerk said they didn't have that amount of cash on hand and gave me $40.00 and told me to come back the next week for the balance. I went back and they still didn't have the cash and then told me that I couldn't get the cash back because their policy was that you had to take a in store credit instead. Their is nothing on my receipt that says anything like that. Besides they gave me $40.00 towards what they owe me the first time and then give me this line about having to get an in store credit. What kind of business is this? I have never had this happen to me before. I need that cash they owe me and not parts in their store. This is just not right. I have a right to my money back.