Napa auto parts / Bad employee
My wife went to Napa to get a break light switch for our truck. She ask the guy from the store if he could check and make sure it was the right part. So he looked under the break peddle and took the switch off the peddle and told her it was the right part. She ask him if everything was alright. He said just have your husband put it on and sold her the part. I was at work at the time.
On the way home she had to make a stop at church, going in the driveway down hill she had no breaks. The truck gained speed with know where to go, no where to turn. In front of her was a 7 foot grassy hill very steep. then about fifteen feet to the church wall. As she hit the hill she turned at an angle to avoid flying into the church, made it on top of the hill running along side the church towards the cemetary. SHe turned sharp left missing the corner of the church and the fence and trees along the grave yard and head stones the truck finally stopped a few feet short of a tree. past the tree 20 feet was a 80 foot drop to the lake. nobody hurt and no damages done, she was shooken up alot. the angle she hit on the hill should of rolled the truck.Twenty minutes earlyer the parking lot was full of school busses and little kids getting out of school.
When this guy took the switch off the break peddle he had to pull the pin that holds the switch and the peddle arm to the cylinder rod, We found the pin on the seat of the truck thats holds the two together. AS a husband I'm very upset. As a driver she was scared . We where both thankfull it did not happen twenty minutes earlyer. How do you handle it and not get Pissed!!!
More Napa auto parts Complaints & Reviews
- Napa auto parts - Rude Store Assistant Manager and Worthless Lifetime Warrantee on Parts 
- Napa auto parts - Bait and switch fraud 
- Napa auto parts - Defective Parts, Horrendous Customer Service 
- Napa auto parts - As a loyal customer i have to say i was surprised
- Napa auto parts - Stay away 
- Napa auto parts - Rude customer service
- Napa auto parts - deceptive trade practice
- Napa auto parts - Called me Taliban on Veteran's Day 
- Napa auto parts - worng guidance