Nannies Dubaigulf hr solutions fze branch « nannies dubai »

this nannies agency should provide you a professional nanny for short or long term. They are making their business by taking fees before the process.
Then you have to pay directly the nanny.

My experience was... a disaster and scary !
scary to see how special agencies for babies and children can act and manage their business.

First, They send me a first lady who was not the one we agreed on without noticed me.
I was very suprised and annoyed because I discuss a lot with de coordinator to choose the good nanny for me as she will have to take care of a 6 month old baby.
My surprise was Bigger when I understood that she was not even part of the company... but sent by « a friend of the agent  » !
She didn't understand really what she was doing there.

I complain and finally get the nanny I had selected.
It was ok but not the level of professionalism I expected. But I was just for 2 weeks so I could deal with it.
At the end of the day, I found out as well that working in nannies dubai agency is not her only job.
Usually she works in a « bar/restaurant » ... I tried to understand better but it is very confused.
Anyway, the day before she just didn't come back ! No reason, no notice, nothing !
of course nothing wrong happened which could justify that she didn't com me back. I am very respectful person.
Then, I contact the agency, I tried to keep my calm and simply ask them to refund my money.
Of course they didn't!
Of course it is impossible to reach the head office
Of course this company is like a ghost company with a nice website.
I write this complain to avoid other parents to make the mistake I made.
This agency is sending girls who are not real nanny.
They can even send girl they don't know at all and could be from everywhere and anywhere.
I hope as well they will have a control to clarify the way they are working.

Lu
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

• Fa
      Sep 08, 2019

Where can we follow up the complaint against this company? I have issue with them, payed the money and didn’t get the maids yet. Any idea?