naniko.com / They told me to pay for the repair of the problem, which this car has

1 Barnov St 82 TiblisiGeorgia Review updated:

I rented car through the website www.naniko.com. It looked ok, but it turned out that it was 13 years old and had some problems. The brakes were slow. The engine rumbled and the ignition key didn’t work properly. I told everything the rep, who told me that they couldn’t provide new car. But I was ok and wanted only to warn the rep. In result, when I returned the car, the rep called me next day and told to pay for the damage and named all the problems, which I have told them one day before. They fooled me. Beware!!!

Re
Aug 15, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      10th of Feb, 2016

I travel a lot. after I finished university I took 2 years to travel and see the world. So eventually I have dealings with car Rental companies. first time I discovered Naniko was two years ago, I was traveling in Caucasus region concretely in Georgia, and I wanted to rent a car to see all the sights in this part. I called in their office, the staff was pleasant, the welcomed me in their country. gave me some advice. I want to give you the description of my car. It was MMC Pajero. it was practically new, the car had leather saloon, it was absolutely clean. despite the fact that I was traveling in high land of the country and the road weren't even close to good ones, the car didn't have any problems, I conquered the mountains, and I want to say I am not a safe driver I love a little extreme, so in fact i was surprised that i didn't needed an excavator, I was really satisfied with service and car too. in fact I became their costumer, 6 month ago I rented their car in Armenia as well. there I didn't have any kind of problems as well. so i have to disagree with option mentioned above.