Nancy L Cornell / Paypal

I keep getting emails saying Nancy L Cornell is using my email to pay for things. I dont have a paypal account. im 17. this ### needs to STOP

Jm

Comments

So
  15th of Dec, 2008

How does this person get PayPal clients and non clients e-mail and why does she use other peoples e-mail address for her purchases.

How can she be stopped???

Dear PayPal Member,

This email confirms that you have paid ResearchAnyone.com $190.95 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *RESEARCHANY".
Payment Details

Business: ResearchAnyone.com
Contact E-Mail: sales@researchanyone.com
Receipt Number: 0010-8715-4422-2518
Note:
If you haven't authorized this charge, click the link below to dispute transaction
and get full refund
Dispute transaction (Encrypted Link )
*SSL connection:
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information
in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure
Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length
of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)
Keep your Receipt Number (shown above) for future reference. You will need to refer to this number if you need customer service from ResearchAnyone.com or from PayPal.
If you have questions about your purchase, such as shipping and tracking, we encourage you to contact the seller, ResearchAnyone.com at sales@researchanyone.com.
If you have been unable to resolve your questions with the merchant, PayPal offers a free buyer complaint resolution service that offers a quick, easy resolution to your concerns. It covers physical goods purchases made through PayPal, and is offered at no charge when you register for a free PayPal account. To sign up for an account, click on the 'Save My Info' link above.
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team
Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.
PayPal Email ID PP344

Sa
  26th of Oct, 2010

this same women is doing this to me as well... luckily I have no charges on my paypal account for detective searches!

Jo
  8th of Dec, 2010
Nancy L Cornell - pay pal account
nancy l cornell
1022 4th avenue
Antigo
Wisconsin

I have been sent a notice from pay pal about the charges this person has done and I do not own a pay pal account. I don't even have a chedit card of any type. Not even a bank atm withdrawl card. I would just like to know that I am NOT being charged these rediculous prices for something I do not own and have no idea who this person is...thank you

4n
  8th of Dec, 2010

The email you were sent was a fake, then. If you buy into these kinds of messages, they start asking you for all kinds of information in order to "access your account" and "rectify the situation"...when in reality they're just trying to get into your bank account and steal your cash. If you don't have an account with a business like PayPal, you can pretty muc ignore anything they send you.

Jo
  19th of Dec, 2010

I am getting the same e-mail. Paypal ripped me off about 5 years ago, when they said they would reinburse me for defective camera equipment I purchased through their company, but refused to follow up. I refuse to do business with PayPal, and they keep sending me fradulent e-mails. Paypal: BEWARE: I will come after you after I finish law school and you will pay dearly for perpetuating fraudulent activities!