nancy eggert / rip off

1 228 se 29th streetCape Coral, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 239 574 8203

this site stated i had a worm or trojan virus and was flashing urgent messages to download their program. i found out through my computer tech that this is a bogus scam so deleted it but want my 80 dollars back from wscpay.com and cant get an email sent through to tell them (international phone number)

Comments

• Tr
      29th of Aug, 2009

I had the exact same thing happen to me about an hour ago! But, I did not recognise the website name and something just told me, NO. I am sorry this happened to you!

5th of Sep, 2009

I was billed 99.90. I'm currently working with my bank to resolve the problem.

• Do
      9th of Sep, 2009

Nancy,
    Same thing just happened to me on a Spyware Doctor product for the same amount. I WILL find a way to get my/our money back and file a complaint via both FCC and another org. that watches for this.
    Don Barnett
    barnettdonald11@yahoo.com

• Em
      6th of Oct, 2009

I am so glad that I am not going crazy. In Sept 2009 I had the same thing happen to me I purchase the license so the threats on my computer can be removed . All of a suddent the samething reoccured and I went to download the program to remove the virus and they stated that they haven't received a payment with my credit card number. So I went back to my bank history and found the infomation with their merhcant code and sent an email with the info and request a refund. I call my bank to complete an investigation and the bank gave me a refund.