[Resolved] Namshi General Tradingnamshi - promotions which are never fulfilled and cancelled

The other day NAMSHI gave a online promotion offer to buy one and get one free. I purchased two items from them and was given the promotion. Later, after 48hrs of struggling my shipment got shipped only to see one of the item was cancelled.

I contacted them regarding this and they said it was cancelled with no reason. My card was charged fully and they are saying its partially charged.

I am not concerned about money but this website lure people with fake promotions and never fulfil it. It should be punished for its non-complacency. I consider other websites rather than Namshi for every people for online shopping.

ORDER # SA6B1805208

Namshi General Trading

• Resolution statement

• Namshi General Trading Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018

Apologies for the unpleasant experience Haroon, one of our support team team will be reaching out to you soon.

Ha