Name.com LLC / Inconsistent lousy response

No Response, Support or Resolution to my series of complaints/demand for support for the RapidBlog Service for close to 4 months.

I purchased the RapidBlog service of Name.com LLC on 12th November 2009. While using the online blogging service, the website/blog suddenly went off air on 13th November 2009. After 4 repeated reminders sent by email, the website was restored on 20th November 2009. The restoration was incomplete, as certain features like easy installation of plugins in the blog were removed completely. My requests to restore this service from November 2009 to Feb 2010, have either not been replied or have been replied unsatisfactorily. My request for understanding another feature Using of FTP login has never been replied as of date.

Ze

Comments

• Ba
      23rd of May, 2014

Name.com have ridiculous customer service, there company is shocking, they pretend to be a big outfit but only have about 30 employees. Copyright breaches they don't care about nor Trade mark infringement.

• Ta
      12th of Dec, 2014

I'm in complete shock!! Could not agree more with the horrible customer service this company has!! I have two Business domains with them.. I was in a serious accident and down for two months still not come rely healed.. Come to find that both domains registered the exact same time.. They let go of 1 of them 1 day past there 25 day expiration period.. The incredible rude lady on the phone said she had no idea why they let that one go to be purchased at a very cheap price and my other 1 is still in the redemption area so I can pay there outrageous penalties to this domain.. The domain they let go and sold was a family name.. Nor did they give any care at all that this had affected my business due to recovering from an accident!! I'm in complete shock!! It sickens me!! I was a customer for almost three years!! I would strongly urge anyone that needs a company with at least a descent amount of Humanity to look elsewhere..