Nair Gas Service/ gas cylinder / Difficulty in booking a gas cylinder on phone

My name is Ajay Singh Malik, C-53, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
My consumer NO.4188
My gas agency is, NAIR GAS SERVICE (INDANE).
PVR, Vikas Puri.
I am not able to book my gas cylinder On PHONE.
The phone numbers of the gas agency remain constantly engaged.
This difficulty is faced every time by me repaetedly, whenever I need to book a gas cylinder.
To get a gas cylinder, I am forced to visit the Gas Service sales office personaly to book a gas cylinder.

Comments

• Ra
      29th of Jan, 2009

My Name is Rajesh Chandra Srivastava and my consumer no is : 3302.
    I am also facing same problem with Nair Gas Agency while booking a gas.
    I stay in Mahavir Enclave-2. It is very difficult to visit all the time to vikas puri to book for a gas cylinder.

• Pu
      7th of Feb, 2009

My Name is Ram Chander and my consumer no is : T 2202
    I am also facing same problem with Nair Gas Agency while booking a gas.
    I stay in Om Vihar Phase-V, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59. It is very difficult to visit all the time to vikas puri to book for a gas cylinder. and just call then some after two days after but

26th of Feb, 2010

MY NAME IS SATENDER KUMAR AND I AM FACING PROBLUM WITH NAIR GAS AGENCY VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI. MY CONSUMER NO. 10076, I HAVE BOOKED MY REFIL ON 12.02.2010 THROUGH ONLINE BOOKING, AND BOOKING NO. IS 12. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFIL YET 26.02.2010.

• We
      4th of Mar, 2010

If you are looking for ways to effectively sort out your late gas delivery problems, do read this link. You can also read ahead about other gas related complaints on the same blog.